Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOLO!

It just hit me, we have a bright damn future!

71 posts in this topic

yolo, you cant help it nobody likes you, nobody likes me either, and im a super nice guy.

Yeah these haters be trippin mane.

Anyone say superbowl yet? Looks like the direction this thread is going!

image.gif

yolo, you cant help it nobody likes you

That's not entirely true.

Or maybe it is.

Either way, he's right. Nobody likes you.

You live more than once.

And this thread is deserving of an Icelandic arse plunging

What exactly did I say wrong in this thread?

I mean do you guys not think we have a bright future?

It seems like you guys just love bashing just for the fun of it. I can't wait to see who the next awful thread victim is.

We have a bright future motherfuggers, fug you if you don't like.

1 person likes this

I can't wait to see who the next awful thread victim is.

Probably you.

What exactly did I say wrong in this thread?

I mean do you guys not think we have a bright future?

It seems like you guys just love bashing just for the fun of it. I can't wait to see who the next awful thread victim is.

We have a bright future motherfuggers, fug you if you don't like.

your message, well received..

you as a poster...  another topic..

Probably you.

This is only my 2nd thread in the Panthers forum, my other thread was pretty good.

• Topics

• I agree.  I would really hate to give up any of our picks in the first four rounds of this draft.  Having more could be beneficial. A lot of people just seem convinced that at 8 we are guaranteed some elite prospect.   I think at 8 we might be getting into that third tier of players 1st tier: Garrett 2nd tier:  Adams, Allen, Fournette, Thomas 3rd tier: ????? Not saying these guys are in the correct tiers but my point is that this third tier might be a little larger and more varied than some people think.  Also at this point the players might be graded fairly close and need might factor in more.   You might move from 8 to 12 and still draft the player you want.    
    • True dat, but our DT are all high round picks too, Star, KK and Butler push that center so it frees up the LB. Our best was 2013 when we had the best front 7 in football
    • With Ginn not being resigned Ross seems like the logical answer.  We definately could use a speed type of guy.  Our offense seems predicated on having one. Davis is interesting though because he might have the ability to become that so called #1 type of receiver.  If you don't believe we have one of those on the roster than he would be a good fit also.  Do we have that all around receiver that has enough speed to go deep while also having the size and strength to make the contested catch. What is best case for both? DeSean Jackson comp for Ross? A.J. Green for Davis?