Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Posted

It's nice to see the grammar police are still in business. Panthers still suck, doe.

1 person likes this

Posted

18 years. 4 winning seasons. That's what Carolina Panthers football is about baby!!!

2 people like this

Posted

That awkward yet hilarious moment when Panthers fans keep thinking that us trolls are 49ers fans...

And no, I'm not even a rival NFC South fan LOL. 

You guys can keep dissing the Niners, though. Unfortunately, none of us will be offended nor give a poo. 

Posted

lmao! You think other fans care about winning a meaningless uniform competition as much as panthers fans? See you in the playoffs... oh wait...

And lmao @ you guys thinking I'm a 49ers fan. Try again.

Nobody gives two shyts about who your team is. And we all know you care about this contest. Otherwise you wouldn't have stopped slobbin' your BFs caca cover cOck, long enough to make an acount here.

2 people like this

Posted

The only contest the Panthers can truly win is the right to keep the basement warm in the NFC South.

2 people like this

Posted

Nobody gives two shyts about who your team is. And we all know you care about this contest. Otherwise you wouldn't have stopped slobbin' your BFs caca cover cOck, long enough to make an acount here.

Pls call your sister into the room to give you a sexual release, you mad! 

1 person likes this

Posted

I had a rough day and this poo made my day man. fugg it, we need a banner for this at BOA... 

Posted

You guys keep trolling and we'll keep voting the 49ers uniforms into oblivion. 

Posted

The only contest the Panthers can truly win is the right to keep the basement warm in the NFC South.

Ruh roh, now they're gonna allege that you're a Falcons or Saints fan! 

Posted

You guys keep trolling and we'll keep voting the 49ers uniforms into oblivion, LOL

And not a single crap was given that day, and God said it was good. And so it was.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys, I am so sad now.  Some mean guys on the interwebs said bad things....... 

I don't really get the point of "trolling" 

I am sorry your feelings were hurt over a uniform competition.  I think that is the saddest fact.  This isn't even about football.  They are over here trolling because they are butt hurt about a uniform competition.