Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Much as I hate the Saints, Falcons, and Bucs, I'll take basement of the NFCS over winning any of these other useless divisions.

Posted · Report post

Your comeback is about as effective as the Panthers defense in the 4th quarter.

Your existence is about as effective as your Super Bowl win last year. Oh yeah, about that.... Bring on the Panthers Super Bowl jokes b*tch.

Posted · Report post

Pls call your sister into the room to give you a sexual release, you mad!

Sorry I don't have a sister. But yours will work. Don't be mad when she comes home looking like a warm krispy kreme doughnut.... I have bad aim.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

And not a single crap was given that day, and God said it was good. And so it was.

one person cared so little that he registered for an account for the express purpose of explaining to strangers on the internet that he didn't care

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is about the most limp dick trolling I've ever seen.  You guys combined are just barely over 15 posts and you're already stumbling around like you're out of material.

Come on now, I know it's asking a lot, but if you're going to troll then at least be a little funny about it.

Posted · Report post

Sorry I don't have a sister. But yours will work. Don't be mad when she comes home looking like a warm krispy kreme doughnut.... I have bad aim.

Don't think she would date an inbred person.

Posted · Report post

one person cared so little that he registered for an account for the express purpose of explaining to strangers on the internet that he didn't care

I hate when I do that.

Posted · Report post

WOW! Is this the appreciation we get for putting the Niners in the Finals?

Posted · Report post

Don't think she would date an inbred person.

Trust me, neither did any of us. But damn we were wrong.

Posted · Report post

hey guys this thing you're doing is so stupid and i care so little that i'll type the address of your forum in my browser and click "register" and create a username and password and then log in to tell you about it

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

And not a single crap was given that day, and God said it was good. And so it was.

And if you seriously did not care, then why are you on a panthers forum? BTW Don't let the door hit your bandwagon ass on the way out. 

Posted · Report post

Your existence is about as effective as your Super Bowl win last year. Oh yeah, about that.... Bring on the Panthers Super Bowl jokes b*tch.

Still assuming we're 49ers fans? LULZ.