Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redbuddha

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

5000 votes a night? Do these dumb MFers not realize we've averaged over 1000 votes/min at times? I guess we have 3000 hackers cooking the books, or one hacker deity :P

Idiots.

7 people like this

A big thank you to all the Raven fans voting for us after some Silicon Valley geek stole the win from you at the last minute.

1 person likes this

Now watch them all get all mad in the comments.

Someone please go find SaintJ. His lame smack is 100X more original and impressive than these losers.

They have the smack equivalent of a pre- pubescent little girl.

And is it just me? But the link for voting is now showing the semifinals matchups again... Weird.

Also, found this:

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/7/23/4548794/nfl-com-greatest-uniform-bracket-undermined-by-voter-manipulation

Some guy on a Niner blog on SB Nation is saying he's getting tweets from people claiming that we're using bots to vote for us, causing the extreme differential in votes.

Allow me to unveil my uber leet hacking skills:

Pushing a button on my keyboard refreshes the browser allowing me to vote again.

#cybercrime

4 people like this

I'm sad I missed the "three" trolls. Pretty sure it was three accounts from one person. None other than Dameshek himself.

Weak smack, weak assumptions, weak rips on Cam's deep ball accuracy. I mean, they could have easily said short to intermediate throws, and I'd have to say, "we'll that's one area he can definitely improve on..." But they were so uninformed that they tried to use his greatest strength as an insult. D'oh!

Page is down now