Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redbuddha

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

And to think this started as a simple fug the falcons thread. I love the huddle. *Big sloppy gay hug*

2 people like this

792k? we slackin.

i will be disappointed if this isn't at a million by the time this thing closes. where are you cavalry?

1 person likes this

fuging SLACKERS

792k? we slackin.

i will be disappointed if this isn't at a million by the time this thing closes. where are you cavalry?

It's my day off and I'm already drunk. If I go by east coast time zone that's not such a bad thing... yes. I can justify this.

4 people like this

lol i'm sure Panthers fans used autoclickers but the Chargers fans kept pace and got to 800,000 by pure honest hard work.

2 people like this

Maybe Chargers fans got to work way ahead of the competition.

1 person likes this

Get your tongue out of SF buttholes, NFL.

That's just the way it is in San Fran.

Wow, so no mention anywhere in that blog about why the Niners are in the finals in the first place. That's the real story in all of this. .. they advanced solely by our hands just to spite Dumshick.

Wow, so no mention anywhere in that blog about why the Niners are in the finals in the first place. That's the real story in all of this. .. they advanced solely by our hands just to spite Dumshick.

There is in the comments. 

lol i'm sure Panthers fans used autoclickers but the Chargers fans kept pace and got to 800,000 by pure honest hard work.

I use to root for The Chargers (until the franchise gave us senile AJ, Norv Turner as a HC, and Te'o fan hype). Enjoy taking Manning's dick and hoping for a Wildcard spot for the next 4-5 years, you Dolts.