Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Posted

Cat Scratch Reader @CatScratchReadr 23 Jul

@ninersnation My unofficial stance: I agree, there's something fishy with the uniform vote. My official stance: Nah nah, nanny boo-boo.

I laughed so hard..

2 people like this

Posted

I can do it but who should I send them to?

Voth, an inferior site, Niners Nation...

Posted

I wanted to post to have my participation documented when we look back at this masterpiece years from now. It has been hilarious watching this unfold.

2 people like this

Posted

Redneck Hackers >>> Silicon Valley Hackers ;)

:cam:

Posted

Maybe we have a much bigger and more dedicated fan base than any of these pinheads give us credit for.

Posted

apparently were better with computers as well.. which is kinda odd since the left state is the birth place of modern computing.... weird..

Posted

Hacking?  I just figured out how to beat that minesweeper game.

3 people like this

Posted

I think it's hilarious. 

So let me get this straight. We're auto clicking populating whatever, and yet, the heart and soul of Silicon Valley that is Santa Clara, has no clue how to vote more?

The same people who voted like the entire SF Giants into the MLB allstar game last year? Give me a break.

2 people like this

Posted

I mention the idea of botting once or twice in a thread two weeks ago SOLELY BECAUSE a Falcon fan openly spoke about how he was using the use of auto-clickers, and now it's turning into a controversy?

Nah man, I think it's moreso that we have had 4 different threads go in excess of 50 pages worth of people talking about how they're voting as opposed to the Niners board having 8 pages total from the entire tournament so far.

Community & cohesion wins.

2 people like this

Posted

Hacking?  I just figured out how to beat that minesweeper game.

Juses, please tell me your secret!  I could potentially end a 19-year frustration!!

2 people like this