Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think some of you appreciate how fuging epic this is. Stories will be told for centuries to come about this day and how we trolled the largest and most lucrative sports league in the world.

6 people like this

Posted

On a side note I need to get my custom jersey order in because these things will be selling like hotcakes, after we win this contest!

1 person likes this

Posted

If you take a little time, you may realize the Panthers have had absolutely phenomenal participation in this event.

If you look at there board, each round has had its own unique forum topic, with over 1,000 replies each and upwards of 30,000 views. Not to mention over 100 users participating in the topic at any given time of the day. They advertised on every facet, Facebook, Radio, Reddit, etc.

Is it so hard to believe that a fanbase could dedicate itself to something like this, combined with the NFL Nations hate for Dameshek, and most teams jealousy/hatred of the 49ers could lead to a lopsided outcome?!?

Or do we have to be so butt-hurt as to automatically accuse the other team of cheating?

Dat's My Website

TO_crying_display_image.jpg?1271350818

7 people like this

Posted

Two things to think about.

BOA capacity seating is about 73,700. I think we've only ever had 1 blackout in our existence. If everybody that went to just 1 game voted 11 times we'd be sitting at 800,000 votes.

If we break the 1,000,000 mark will it recycle back to 0?

Posted

I don't think some of you appreciate how fuging epic this is. Stories will be told for centuries to come about this day and how we trolled the largest and most lucrative sports league in the world.

While I do appreciate the effort, this win will only be swept underneath the rug like the other Panther news that ESPN and NFL.com fail to report on (that's not Cam-bashing anyways). The NFL will likely have a reboot next year in order to erase this epic trolling from their memories.

Posted

We will just do it again. I guarantee it.

Posted

If nfl.com tries to take this away from us the hell that will be brought upon them will be immense.

There is no word in the english language to describe the pain we will inflict.... So, I'll take it upon myself to make one up... How about.... "Damesheked" or "Ohmygodwefugeduppleasegodmakeitstop"

1 person likes this

Posted

I just hope it prompts us to actually wear them again. I was so looking forward to the Oakland game when it was rumored that would be the other game we'd wear them in.

I just hope JR notices what the fans want to see.

Posted

Anyone wanna throw some money in and send this to Dave?

post-11476-0-18440000-1374698021_thumb.p

6 people like this

Posted

When this thread is long gone, I think what I'll remember most is the short-lived but hilarious visit of epic troll Juses Crust.  That, and all the comraderie and brotherhood of Panther nation, yada yada.

I'm still laughing over that avatar.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a feeling we will never hear about this again since we are clearly the winners. NFL had no idea it would be the Panthers so they will probably sweep this whole thing under the rug. Actually don't even see it on the main page anymore.