Says the guy with 40,000 posts...   comeon.png

#633 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,836 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

I'd have more that that if the huddle didn't have a meltdown in '08.

I have less than a 1000 in the last year...so I'm much better now. :nurse:

#634 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

if only our fans were this dedicated on game day....

#635 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

I think most on here are dedicated..I know I'm one of the rowdiest most dedicated fan in my section. I'll fight for this team. Just ask carolinadoy1979, he has witnessed my madness,and I have witnessed his. GO PANTHERS!

#636 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Why does our local media and wannabe media hate our home team so much?

Jonathan Jones thinks it is a joke we are in the finals and James Dator accused us of cheating.

It seems to me that media would rally behind this as a boost to the fans, instead of ridiculing our unis and calling our fans cheats.

Maybe that is just me though.

#637 carp24000

carp24000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

Why does our local media and wannabe media hate our home team so much?

Jonathan Jones thinks it is a joke we are in the finals and James Dator accused us of cheating.

It seems to me that media would rally behind this as a boost to the fans, instead of ridiculing our unis and calling our fans cheats.

Maybe that is just me though.

I was thinking the exact same thing. 

#638 John Morgan

John Morgan

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Morning gang!

Don't usually post over here, but I run the "We Beelieve: Charlotte...take back your Hornets!" Facebook page.  Anyway, I've been waiting until we got to the final round to post about the uniform contest (I try my hardest to keep the page as Hornets-centric as possible), but when I lowered the boom last night, man...people responded.

So far it's had around 46,000 unique views, along with over 300 shares.  Just figured that after the killer job of hyping this thing you've been doing over here y'all might be interested, and I wanted to let y'all know we're doing our part to finally bring some sort of championship to the Queen City :D

Attached File  Picture 27.png   206.75K   20 downloads

#639 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,750 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

^ yea we definitely cheated and you know didn't do a social media revolution/word of mouth spreading of this thing.

what a bunch of dicks

#640 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

I love how during the season we're a bunch of, "stupid rednecks" but during the offseason we're the CIA's hacker deployment.

So what people are really saying is that not only are the Carolinas filled with better football, BBQ, and people than everywhere else, we're smarter too :3

#641 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

Morning gang!

Don't usually post over here, but I run the "We Beelieve: Charlotte...take back your Hornets!" Facebook page.  Anyway, I've been waiting until we got to the final round to post about the uniform contest (I try my hardest to keep the page as Hornets-centric as possible), but when I lowered the boom last night, man...people responded.

So far it's had around 46,000 unique views, along with over 300 shares.  Just figured that after the killer job of hyping this thing you've been doing over here y'all might be interested, and I wanted to let y'all know we're doing our part to finally bring some sort of championship to the Queen City :D

attachicon.gifPicture 27.png

Good to hear!  I was worried about you after the Hornets name was returned.  I thought to myself, "What the fug is this guy going to do with his spare time now"

Great job with the Hornets, and you had a lot to do with what happened and we as fans of the Hornets appreciate you and I hope you take great pride in what you were able to accomplish.

#642 John Morgan

John Morgan

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

Good to hear!  I was worried about you after the Hornets name was returned.  I thought to myself, "What the fug is this guy going to do with his spare time now"

Great job with the Hornets, and you had a lot to do with what happened and we as fans of the Hornets appreciate you and I hope you take great pride in what you were able to accomplish.

Thanks, Teeray!  It was a wild, wonderful little trip.  That being said, no one is more happy than myself that it's (pretty much) done.  It was making me a littttle insane...it's really nice to go back to a (semi) normal existence (I only say 'semi', because I fear I'm being overly complementary if I claim to have ever been completely 'normal'  ;) )

#643 Panther53521

Panther53521

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

49er fans are in the middle of crying foul and whining about the contest. This is some of the best work the Huddle and PantherNation has ever done.  Congrats guys!!

#644 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,476 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

lol i can see all the Niners fans counting and recounting the digits in our vote total.

#645 jayflip

jayflip

I hate charger fans...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Silly dameshek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.