1371 replies to this topic

#991 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

He basically said he thinks something's fishy! I have never seen such a crabs in a barrel media, as the one in Charlotte.

http://www.ninersnat...er-manipulation

Anyway these niner fans now think we hacked the nfl voting page to keep people from voting. Why would we do that when we are trying to vote!

#992 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

Back by popular demand.

YOU WERE WARNED!!!

we_warned_you____by_eastcoastsurfer12-d6
Just bumping this awesome pic.
KEEP POUNDING PANTHER NATION!
http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni

#993 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,532 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

on redit, we are at the very least in agreement with other football fans that nfl.com is a joke and dameshek is a douche

#994 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

Wait a minute now if one of you redneck geniuses did manage to hack the nfl page, can you get it to reflect San Francisco voters to the lingerie football league. maybe some of their supporters will switch teams...

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

#995 adub2b23

adub2b23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

I still have a feeling people(s) are running macros here.

#996 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

@NinersNation You have no idea how sophisticated the voting manipulation at http://nfl.com  is. There is a network of ppl doing this.

We are now a sophisticated group of hackers!!!! LMAO  I guess 49er fans just can't recognize dedication!

#997 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,765 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Whatever the reason may be, I am immensely happy watching Niner Nation flip flop.

"Yay! We made to the finals!"

**20 hours later**

"Man, who gives a poo? Panther fans are sad."

#998 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

@NinersNation You have no idea how sophisticated the voting manipulation at http://nfl.com  is. There is a network of ppl doing this.

We are now a sophisticated group of hackers!!!! LMAO  I guess 49er fans just can't recognize dedication!

Somebody needs to tweet them back and say that if they think a bunch of fans being 100% into winning this contest is 'sophisticated voting manipulation', then they really need to get out more. 

#999 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

If you take a little time, you may realize the Panthers have had absolutely phenomenal participation in this event.

http://www.carolinah...contest-thread/

If you look at there board, each round has had its own unique forum topic, with over 1,000 replies each and upwards of 30,000 views. Not to mention over 100 users participating in the topic at any given time of the day. They advertised on every facet, Facebook, Radio, Reddit, etc.

Is it so hard to believe that a fanbase could dedicate itself to something like this, combined with the NFL Nations hate for Dameshek, and most teams jealousy/hatred of the 49ers could lead to a lopsided outcome?!?

Or do we have to be so butt-hurt as to automatically accuse the other team of cheating?

I just posted this over there.

#1000 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

They do poo different on the west coast apparently.

Clicking a button then clicking refresh then clicking the button again is cheating...and organizing your fanbase to vote more than once in a poll that allows multiple votes is sophisticated.

#1001 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Whatever, I know I've been doing this poo for the past 3 rounds. Just me, my iPad/iPhone, and the refresh button. They can bitch all they want about bots, but there are a lot of us just kicking in votes the old fashioned way.

And as an aside, I wouldn't have gotten so involved if that moron Dameshit hadn't been such an ass on the video. Rednecks got pride, we don't like to be disrespected.

#1002 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

i have voted a few thousand times on my own.. and i havent been THAT dedicatd.

#1003 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

btw.. here is the secret..

open up 4 internet browser windows,

size each exactly the same.. zoom out until you have the vote icon in your page.

stack the windows exactly on top of each other.

posistion your mouse

click

f5

alt+tab

click

f5

alt+tab

click

ok there is still one more secret... using your niffy expensive logitech gaming mouse, set the right click to f5 and the thumb button to alt tab . haha..

i was able to get 80 votes a minute for a  couple minutes :D  doing it like this you lose no time to the refresh.  and if your computer still isnt loading pages fast enough you can open 5 or 6 or however many windows it takes.

#1004 MeowMeowMeooow

MeowMeowMeooow

Photoshop Wizard

• ALL-PRO
  • 538 posts
  • LocationFoothills, NC

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

btw.. here is the secret..

open up 4 internet browser windows,

size each exactly the same.. zoom out until you have the vote icon in your page.

stack the windows exactly on top of each other.

posistion your mouse

click

f5

alt+tab

click

f5

alt+tab

click

ok there is still one more secret... using your niffy expensive logitech gaming mouse, set the right click to f5 and the thumb button to alt tab . haha..

i was able to get 80 votes a minute for a  couple minutes :D  doing it like this you lose no time to the refresh.  and if your computer still isnt loading pages fast enough you can open 5 or 6 or however many windows it takes.

HACKER!!! Lol

#1005 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,989 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

even someone using an auto clicker would theoretically be no more efficient than a human just sitting there all day voting and clicking refresh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com