1371 replies to this topic

#1321 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

I can still vote, this contest has more voting issues then political election voting lol

#1322 pland67

pland67

Cam-nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

I posted this on my FB page for my friends that didn't know of this contest.

"NFL.com recently ran a contest of the best uniforms in NFL history and the Panthers won by a HUGH landslide. What does NFL.com do? They take it off their site and never mention it again. I don't know what kind of Communist Nazi jackasses work there that can't even back their own contest. I'm just glad I don't subscribe to their worthless network and never will. Nothing but a bunch of pussy frat boys that get mad when they don't get their way. We're a NFL team too so go to Hell NFL Network."

Not that it'll do any good but made me feel better.

#1323 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

They are just happy TC is on now, so they can sweep this under the rug faster than Aron Hernandez gets caught on camera with a gun.

#1324 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,184 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Victory never dies.

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Atlanta, Tampa Bay and New Orleans, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. ~ W.Churchill

g6857_u3848_Sir_Winston_Churchill.jpg

#1325 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Bump!

I dont want to let this one die. Ive never seen a contest hyped for a month on nfl.com die just because the team won that they did not want

#1326 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

This is the nfl.com contact us website.  It is the only link I have found to post complaints.  This is what I have emailed them:

After following the Greatest Uniform Competition hosted by Dave Dameshek for over a month, I am very surprised and upset that the competition did not have a conclusion.  It would appear that after a "small market" team won the competition, it was ignored. The winner was never even announced. I believe this is a slap in the face to the Panthers organization and over 1 MILLION fans who voted for their team.  The Panther fans and fans around the NFL deserve a conclusion to the competition.  

#1327 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

Well at least some good news will come out of this. Based on the slam dunk victory (valid or not) it sounds like we will be seeing this look a lot more: 

“Oh, you’re definitely going to see black jerseys and black pants some more now,” said Jackie Miles, Carolina’s head equipment manager since its inception. “This hasn’t gone unnoticed in our building. I’ve always liked the look myself. Now that this has happened, I’m going to push for it more often.”

I for one will be glad to see a break in the constant barrage of white on white uniforms.

#1328 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Dave "butthurt" Dameshek, please come back with your troll accounts.

#1329 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

Thanks Leeroy Ill be doing the same thing

#1330 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

i say we riot and break poo.

#1331 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

This is the nfl.com contact us website.  It is the only link I have found to post complaints.  This is what I have emailed them:

After following the Greatest Uniform Competition hosted by Dave Dameshek for over a month, I am very surprised and upset that the competition did not have a conclusion.  It would appear that after a "small market" team won the competition, it was ignored. The winner was never even announced. I believe this is a slap in the face to the Panthers organization and over 1 MILLION fans who voted for their team.  The Panther fans and fans around the NFL deserve a conclusion to the competition.  

To be clear fans voted over 1 million times...not 1 million fans voted.  It's semantics but I think we have to be careful not to paint ourselves into a corner.

#1332 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

Page 89

I hereby claim this page in the name of Smitty.

#1333 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Panthers just added this to their Facebook Page!!

https://www.facebook...location=stream

You helped make it the greatest uniform in NFL History and now it’s time to gear up. Get ready for the 2013 season by rocking the black, blue and silver: http://pnth.rs/CARjerseys

For the rest of the week, get FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more at the Panthers Shop: http://pnth.rs/1ebQ4ro
1001371_645211175491892_1098101246_n.png

Top Comments:

• Jordan Watson NFL.com is too ashamed to even run the story. Great job Panthers fans!
    Unlike · Reply · 40 ·
  •  
    Brad Tippett I just wish the dude who started this whole poll would acknowledge that we won. Nothing ever was said on the website.
    Unlike · Reply · 21 ·

#1334 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Cant let this die...we need to remember this all season...it will help us yell louder, even when our throats are sore and our voices are cracking..KEEP POUNDING!... the Seattle game cant get here fast enough Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#1335 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,282 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

So I'm still able to vote for the Panthers. Just have to click on the 49'ers vote button first, then the button for the Panthers second.

If they're gonna leave this thing open, why not keep voting? Maybe they'll notice that we're still paying attention.

I mean, what else is there to do between TC practices?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com