Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what are some good places to watch a panthers game in wilmington?/fug the redskins and their fans

112 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

so due to my brother-in-law picking the worst date in the history of mankind to get married at the worst possible time of day to get married, i will find myself scrambling to leave the wedding on the verge of appropriateness (which i don't care about since his fiance hates my ass anyway) to find a place to watch the game.

the panthers-seahawks game.

on opening. freaking. day.

the wedding is in wrightsville beach and the ceremony is at 11am, so basically i have to calculate hauling ass out of there in time to zip to a bar in the wilmington area in time to make the opening kickoff. preferably a decent place, though i am not opposed to a dive bar. the wife and kid may be with me (or they might drop me off there and go do beachy things, i don't know.)

anyway help a brother out.

Posted · Report post

I would say family comes first but he's only your brother-in-law and sounds like a douche. Good luck and god's speed.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

i'm lucky my bro-in-law is a huge panthers fan too.

that is fucking blasphemy

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Charlotte, NC...

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Kurb's house or Biscuit's house. I'd offer my parents house and you could go there to watch it, but I don't want you seeing all the sexy pictures of me as a youth.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

You can come to my house as well if you like. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

In all seriousness BWs is only about 10 minutes from Wrightsville and you pass a couple of bars and a Wild Wing cafe on the way. Just don't speed on Wrightsville Beach or Harbor Island.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Kurb's house or Biscuit's house. I'd offer my parents house and you could go there to watch it, but I don't want you seeing all the sexy pictures of me as a youth.

weird.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I have had a good time watching games at Buffalo Wild Wings at Monkey Junction in Wilmington on several occasions.

But there are probably places a little closer that will suffice.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Kickback Jack's across from The Dub on College Road is a good spot...and it is not too far from Wrightsville.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If u have access to a computer/iPad/iPhone u can basically get Sunday ticket for $100 if u get the madden anniversary edition... >>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CF7KVMI
1 person likes this