Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what are some good places to watch a panthers game in wilmington?/fug the redskins and their fans

112 posts in this topic

Posted

If you run out of time 103.7 fm - Panthers radio network will be broadcasting in that area.

1 person likes this

Posted

Carolina ale house on college is where I like to go when I visit there. Good beers, lots of TVs and its carolina sports themed. You'll probably still have other games on but the panthers game should dominate.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kurb's house or Biscuit's house. I'd offer my parents house and you could go there to watch it, but I don't want you seeing all the sexy pictures of me as a youth.

Yep, you are absolutely welcome to come over and watch.

You really can't go wrong around here. I tend to hit up Ale House, BWW, or Wild Wing Cafe at Mayfaire 

This.  Pretty much everywhere here is going to have it on.

1 person likes this

Posted

BWW's is where I typically migrate to for games and UFC fights.  Food is always good and if you get there early enough you can get a good seat.

Wild Wing is closer to the beach, but it's worth the extra 3 minute drive to go to BWW.

We should try to get us ILM folks together more often for games...would be fun...

4 people like this

Posted

I went to an awesome Jazz bar called the IceHouse down there. Hope its still there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea there is 2 BWW in wilmington. If you need someone to watch with I live in Jacksonville. Where there is no one dominate team because of the military.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can come to my house as well if you like.

My house.

Yep, you are absolutely welcome to come over and watch.

well dammit now you bastards have me trying to choose. why don't you all meet me out at a bar somewhere and i'll buy the first round?

3 people like this

Posted

i'll buy the first round?

+1 for archeaologists

1 person likes this

Posted

I went to an awesome Jazz bar called the IceHouse down there. Hope its still there.

Nah...that place unfortunately shut down.  It was a very cool bar, though.

Posted

Nah...that place unfortunately shut down.  It was a very cool bar, though.

I wish they would resurrect that place. Instantly the coolest bar in Wilmo. 

Posted

When I was growing up in Wilmington there used to be a place downtown on the river named Icehouse. Outdoor live music place. Cool as hell. I was there one night at like 1am and watched a nude man and women crawl up out of the Cape Fear river. I didn't know if they were aliens or just some weird fugers, but it was a trip.

Posted

I wish they would resurrect that place. Instantly the coolest bar in Wilmo. 

Yea, they got shut down as far as I know.  Old, rich farts teamed up with local politicians and shut them down for being too loud.