Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I will never forgive Ron Rivera for two things.

104 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well this thread has effectively ruined my evening.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Not going for it on 4th down in the 1st Falcon's game last year. 

Not running the QB Power on the goal line against Seattle, and when asked why not, he proceeded to make an excuse about our Interior O-Line being outweighed by the Seahawks interior D-Line. smh

What pisses me off more about the 4th down in ATL was the fact it went against every thing he said in his presser when he was selected as head coach in 2011. I remember him saying how he would be aggressive and play to win. Well not only did he play not to lose in that game just like John Fox, he also drastically decreased our chances of winning simply by statistics, a double fail.

Posted · Report post

If we won the super bowl, I'd forgive him for even raping my dog. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let's give the man another season before we totally write him off. Even Bill Belicheck had some growing pains as a coach.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Geez, I hope the Panthers next coach is perfect then and never makes a mistake his entire career.  

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Not forgiving a person, hurts nobody but yourself.

Posted · Report post

The fuging embarrassment of having John Fox and his crew come in a kick our asses. It was just a damn shame. And that soft coverage poo vs Chicago. This is why I believe Ron will not be our coach next year. He is a very good guy, and hell of a defensive coach, but he just doesn't have the necessary head coaching skills to succeed at an consistent rate. It happens to be a reason he was passed up 10 times for an Head Coaching position. 

I'm sure he'll be devastated to hear he's lost your support :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Fug Rivera.

Falcons-Panthers-Football.J-300x244.jpg

Posted · Report post

He's made a number of mistakes, but he has also made some adjustments, something the former regime seemed loathe to do.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

What in the fug...Cocksuckers bitching about coaching 4 days before training camp. It only gets worse from here. Goddamn it is going to be another long season of fuging assholes bitching about dumb/old poo. What is next blaming Armanti Edwards and Sione Fua for Marty Hurney fuging up? That shit is over, fire Rivera is over, the Delhomme extension is over, Cam and Smitty's fumbles that cost us two games last year are over ...... Give it a rest, let's focus on 2013 and what can be, not what was not.

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Not forgiving a person, hurts nobody but yourself.

Depends on what they did to you! :sword:

Posted · Report post

Well this thread has effectively ruined my evening.

Just go to the greatest uni thread and poo on dameshek and be merry again!
1 person likes this