16 replies to this topic

#1 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Cornel West: 'Barack Obama Is A Global George Zimmerman' "We know anybody who tries to rationalize the killing of innocent people is a criminal. George Zimmerman is a criminal. But, President Obama is a global George Zimmerman because he tries to rationalize the killing of innocent children, 221 so far, in the name of self-defense... Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen. So when he comes to talk about the killing of an innocent person, you say, well wait a minute, what kind of moral authority are you bringing?" Responding to Obama's statement, "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," West went on to discuss the criminalization of low-income blacks - through the racial profiling inherent in police policies like Stop and Frisk. He also described the camouflaging of that criminalization through what he called the "re-niggerizing" of the black professional class. "That's beautiful, that's an identification. The question is will that identification hide and conceal the fact there's a criminal justice system in place that has nearly destroyed two generations of very precious, poor black and brown brothers, he hasn't said a mumbling word until now. Five years in office and can't say a word about a new Jim Crow. And at the same time I think we have to recognize that he has been able to hide and conceal that criminalizing of the black poor as what I call the re-niggerizing of the black professional class. You got these black leaders on the Obama Plantation, won't say a criminal word about the master in the big house. Will only try to tame the field folk so that they're not critical of the master in the big house."

#2 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

It's God's plan.

#3 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

Cornel West: 'Barack Obama Is A Global George Zimmerman' "We know anybody who tries to rationalize the killing of innocent people is a criminal. George Zimmerman is a criminal. But, President Obama is a global George Zimmerman because he tries to rationalize the killing of innocent children, 221 so far, in the name of self-defense... Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen. So when he comes to talk about the killing of an innocent person, you say, well wait a minute, what kind of moral authority are you bringing?" Responding to Obama's statement, "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," West went on to discuss the criminalization of low-income blacks - through the racial profiling inherent in police policies like Stop and Frisk. He also described the camouflaging of that criminalization through what he called the "re-niggerizing" of the black professional class. "That's beautiful, that's an identification. The question is will that identification hide and conceal the fact there's a criminal justice system in place that has nearly destroyed two generations of very precious, poor black and brown brothers, he hasn't said a mumbling word until now. Five years in office and can't say a word about a new Jim Crow. And at the same time I think we have to recognize that he has been able to hide and conceal that criminalizing of the black poor as what I call the re-niggerizing of the black professional class. You got these black leaders on the Obama Plantation, won't say a criminal word about the master in the big house. Will only try to tame the field folk so that they're not critical of the master in the big house."

Idiots like that guy are as big a reason for racial conflict as anything else....they feed on it and it justifies their very existence.

The verdict in this case had nothing to do with race....and that is something that some just do not want to accept.

There just was NOT enough evidence to warrant a guilty verdict.

#4 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,895 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

So I suppose he is not being too kind to Sharpton, Jackson and the black caucus?

I have trouble with some of his assumptions but agree with others.

#5 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

Collateral damage from wartime orders is not the same as manslaughter.  There is no way that Obama set out to kill children

#6 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

"those precious brothers in Guantanamo Bay"

#7 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Now that Bill Cosby, now there's a black man I can like!

#8 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I think some of you didnt watch the video LOL oh well....I think he is speaking the truth.....and killing 200 kids with drones is unacceptable ...especially if those individuals are not shooting back at all...if it was one of your family members im pretty sure you would think before you speak 

#9 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,187 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

"collateral damage": poor brown ppl who worship differently and don't give a single fug about america's petty conflicts

why is it that dead innocent kids are "collateral damage" but dead professional killers are heroes?

#10 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

"collateral damage": poor brown ppl who worship differently and don't give a single fug about america's petty conflicts

why is it that dead innocent kids are "collateral damage" but dead professional killers are heroes?

The difference is intent.... you sanctimonious douchebag

#11 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

Imagine living in a third world country where every day was a struggle just to survive.

Now include the knowledge that a foreign power could drop explosives on your home without warning, inadvertently killing you, your wife, or your children.

What would your attitude towards those responsible for this pervasive threat be?

Sounds like a great recruiting tool for terrorists to me.

#12 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Imagine living in a third world country where every day was a struggle just to survive.

Now include the knowledge that a foreign power could drop explosives on your home without warning, inadvertently killing you, your wife, or your children.

What would your attitude towards those responsible for this pervasive threat be?

Sounds like a great recruiting tool for terrorists to me.

Totally agree.

Get the F out of these countries.

#13 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

I guest black people are just now learning Obama was elected to sell them short. But but but...you have a black president. Can't wait for his term to be over to get back to normalcy.

#14 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

The difference is intent.... you sanctimonious douchebag

Then, what if the terrorists claimed they intended to blow up the building and not the people in them? People's lives don't matter as long as it's collateral? The mind of some humans...yikes!

#15 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

Then, what if the terrorists claimed they intended to blow up the building and not the people in them? People's lives don't matter as long as it's collateral? The mind of some humans...yikes!

Are you seriously purporting that terrorists don't aim to kill innocents whereas the military is?  

I can understand perspective.  However, if you are seriously going to compare presidential declaration of war and the resultant fallout to your criminal standard manslaughter charge you should take a step back from the ledge and re-evaluate that stance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com