16 replies to this topic

#11 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

Imagine living in a third world country where every day was a struggle just to survive.

Now include the knowledge that a foreign power could drop explosives on your home without warning, inadvertently killing you, your wife, or your children.

What would your attitude towards those responsible for this pervasive threat be?

Sounds like a great recruiting tool for terrorists to me.

#12 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Imagine living in a third world country where every day was a struggle just to survive.

Now include the knowledge that a foreign power could drop explosives on your home without warning, inadvertently killing you, your wife, or your children.

What would your attitude towards those responsible for this pervasive threat be?

Sounds like a great recruiting tool for terrorists to me.

Totally agree.

Get the F out of these countries.

#13 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
Guests

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

I guest black people are just now learning Obama was elected to sell them short. But but but...you have a black president. Can't wait for his term to be over to get back to normalcy.

#14 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
Guests

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

The difference is intent.... you sanctimonious douchebag

Then, what if the terrorists claimed they intended to blow up the building and not the people in them? People's lives don't matter as long as it's collateral? The mind of some humans...yikes!

#15 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

HUDDLER

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

Then, what if the terrorists claimed they intended to blow up the building and not the people in them? People's lives don't matter as long as it's collateral? The mind of some humans...yikes!

Are you seriously purporting that terrorists don't aim to kill innocents whereas the military is?  

I can understand perspective.  However, if you are seriously going to compare presidential declaration of war and the resultant fallout to your criminal standard manslaughter charge you should take a step back from the ledge and re-evaluate that stance

#16 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

professional killers intend to kill. the kids they kill are considered "collateral damage" or, in other words, a necessary cost. sorry but you don't get to hide behind your vague notion of intent when the US exclusively fights wars of aggression

#17 chris999

chris999

• LocationFlorida
HUDDLER

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

Lol.

You guys have drowned in the kool aid. We are in GWB's 4th term now, and the oil and PetroDollar wars continue as planned.

When are you people going to realize that "Hope and Change' was a lie to get elected?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users