Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carp24000

Wharton Meeting With Panthers

155 posts in this topic

Wharton is counting $1.86 million against the cap in dead cap, how exactly would that be affected if we signed him?

I'm not a cap expert but that was a totally different contract and a new contract shouldn't affect his dead cap In any way.
1 person likes this

He should be quite cheap as I would bet he has a house and possibly a family that stayed in town. That alone is worth a lot in the decision making.

He has a home here. Reportedly in the same neighborhood as gross.

Wharton is counting $1.86 million against the cap in dead cap, how exactly would that be affected if we signed him?

fugin HURNEY!!!

3 people like this

Would be cool to have Travellvis back in the fold if he's healthy, even if it is just depth.

Wharton would be an instant upgrade at RG IF HEALTHY. I don't want to move Amini and I would far perfer Wharton to Piggy.

1 person likes this

Zod, can you make this a :person: emoticon for when someone obviously has zero clue what they are talking about?

Get it done zod

this is awesome, can't wait to get gamble back next year too!

1 person likes this

lol person

first thing I thought

My friend who's a Bengals fans (and is also coming to training camp with me on Friday) said that their beat writer said that Wharton was going to be ready for training camp but they chose to cut him to because they couldn't afford him. He said the move saved them around two million dollars.