Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New tattoo

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I think its in the wrong location, would look better on shoulder of bicep etc. and I thought only women get tatoos on there ankles.

Posted

I'm a big fan of tattoos. When I was in the military, I felt like I had no individuality. Same haircut, same facial hair, same uniform, same everything. Some people are against them and don't understand them. fug em. Be pround of your decision, its badass!

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice... I'd've got the new logo but they changed it 3 weeks after I did this....

8yhr86.jpg

I hope that's not your back...

5 people like this

Posted

love the tattoo its fuging awesome and done beautifully!! Congratz!! you need to tell us your artist and how other Panther tat fans can get one just as nice

Posted

Nah, calf...

Posted

i uh have never gotten the humor behind this meme (not the jesus christ part, the whole spelling things wrong and the poo MS paint pic)

Be glad.  It shows that you're not an idiot.

1 person likes this

Posted

love the tattoo its fuging awesome and done beautifully!! Congratz!! you need to tell us your artist and how other Panther tat fans can get one just as nice

Artist is Jessie, parlor is called the Lizard Lounge it's in Kissimmee FL, 15 min south of Disney.

Posted

Nah, calf...

That was my first thought, but just didn't look as good there for some reason. Both arms have half sleeves that I'm trying to keep a theme on, so wouldn't have worked there.

Posted

The Super Bowl XLVIII logo is sick, first time I seen it.

It would be dope if the Panthers played in the Super Bowl that was held in MetLife Stadium

Posted

The Super Bowl XLVIII logo is sick, first time I seen it.

It would be dope if the Panthers played in the Super Bowl that was held in MetLife Stadium

For sure, especially since I now live in New York.  Seeing as I wouldn't have to worry about airfare, lodging, etc, I'd pony up a good amount to go to the game...

Posted

For sure, especially since I now live in New York.  Seeing as I wouldn't have to worry about airfare, lodging, etc, I'd pony up a good amount to go to the game...

Yes. Live in upstate NY about 3.5 hours from the city and like 4 from Buffalo.

I'm hopeful I can attend week 2 @Buffalo

Posted

How do i upload my carolina panther tattoo?