Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many practices should there be inside opposed to outside?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I say at-least 5 of them looking at he schedule. Maybe I'm reading the schedule wrong

Do we still doTwo-A-Day's? I assume not

Posted

I say at-least 5 of them looking at he schedule. Maybe I'm reading the schedule wrong

Do we still doTwo-A-Day's? I assume not

No two a days allowed anymore(CBA). I'm torn on the inside/outside thing. I don't want to torture the guys but I think being out in that Spartanburg heat helps with conditioning. Since there are no two a days, these guys need all the conditioning they can get.

1 person likes this

Posted

No two a days allowed anymore(CBA). I'm torn on the inside/outside thing. I don't want to torture the guys but I think being out in that Spartanburg heat helps with conditioning. Since there are no two a days, these guys need all the conditioning they can get.

Also, we play like 4 games in a dome, if you include Arizona

I think we should start playing a dome team in the preseason, better preparation for ATL and N.O

Posted

Worst thing about the current CBA, is that limited practices. Hard to get linemen ready like that.

Posted

More practices are being held in the mornings this year than before, in part to avoid those afternoon thunderstorms that drove some practices inside before.