Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Rights to the Hornets Brand?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#13 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

Otherwise, Gerald Wallace is the Charlotte Hornets' all-time leading scorer and the Hornets' all-time playoff record is 0-4.

#14 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

HUDDLER

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

It is a difficult situation and definitely new ground. I know when the Supersonics moved to Oklahoma City they took all the records Conference Championships with them and that when Seattle was trying to get a new team essentially everything would stay in Seattle. But this is a little different because we are getting our original team back. I honestly can't see why NOLA would want to keep any of that because they are trying to essentially start a new franchise. I could only see NOLA putting up a fight if the Hornets had won a championship.

#15 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

I bring this article back up, because it looks like Charlotte wants its Phill's jersey back and if they land it - maybe - the attendance banner? Like others have said, what good does this stuff do New Orleans. I could cross over plays or cross over stats, but guys who only played in Charlotte and attendance records only set there. Who cares?

#16 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

All of it is ours that happened from 88-02 and I hope the jersey and banner go back up and I think the jersey will for sure.