Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you guys feel about YOLO!?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Only acronym worse than YOLO is RGIII and maybe SCP

2 people like this

Posted

YOLO reminds me of a kid in 6th grade who heard a joke that made other people laugh. From that moment on, he told that joke every day so that he too could make people laugh. Instead, people ducked into bathrooms when they saw him in the hallway.

3 people like this

Posted

I been getting mixed reviews, some people hate me for no reason and others say I have lots of swag. So what can YOLO do better to get respect around here?

I just wanna fit in with the rest of my huddle brothers.

Go Panthers!

Hey YOLO,

I have a few ideas for you to consider.

-Get ST's for the Panther home games, take pics of the Cheerleaders and post them

- Wear Panther stuff to the game. There is a rumor going around that Newton is a Falcon fan so you might want to consider that in your choice of jersey.

- Send 8 X 10's to Zod with a note that you are available if he needs an assistant.

Good Luck and keep posting. Also, think positive. Your posts generate responses that increase the forum hit count. 

Posted

Hey YOLO,

-Get ST's for the Panther home games, take pics of the Cheerleaders and post them

- Wear Panther stuff to the game. There is a rumor going around that Newton is a Falcon fan so you might want to consider that in your choice of jersey.

- Send 8 X 10's to Zod with a note that you are available if he needs an assistant.

Good Luck and keep posting. Also, think positive. Your posts generate responses that increase the forum hit count. 

Hey The Graduate,

It's been a long time since Buc fans have posted here. What's the deal with Freeman? Is he your guy or not? Sounds like Schiano might be giving him the heave-ho for Glennon.

Posted

Hey The Graduate,

It's been a long time since Buc fans have posted here. What's the deal with Freeman? Is he your guy or not? Sounds like Schiano might be giving him the heave-ho for Glennon.

Why would Freeman be worried about some young rookie?

Seriously.

Freeman has had his good games and bad games. Some think he has not lived up to expectations and others find reasons for his inconsistency. I haven't been following what is going on all that close. That changes with training camp and the exhibition games. 

I think it is a little early to say Freeman is being dumped. We'll see how he does in camp verses Glennon . Freeman will start the regular season all things being equal. Glennon will get his chance if he impresses Schiano and Freeman is not meeting expectations. 

Posted

Hey YOLO,

Thank you buddy, I will try my best to accomplish everything on that list. I would love to be Zod's assistant, maybe he can make me a Mod.

Posted

Thank you buddy, I will try my best to accomplish everything on that list. I would love to be Zod's assistant, maybe he can make me a Mod.

Can you fetch Zimas? If so, he could use you.

Posted

Post your tits.

1 person likes this

Posted

stand in front of your mirror every morning & say the following: I'm good enough! I'm smart enough! & gosh darnitt..,People like me!

Posted

Post your tits.

I've seen that sig before although it has been awhile. Humble Dew would make a very fine pie without the balls.

Posted

If I were you, I would have stuck with Panthers Nation and "swaggin' on ducks"...

As probably the leading authority here on alternate accounts/name changes, I'd say that one was much less desperate for attention/trying to be "cool"...

Is that who this is?

Yeesh :rolleyes:

Posted

Is that who this is?

Yeesh :rolleyes:

Who dafuq is PanthersNation?

This is the 3rd time somebody has called me him, do we talk alike or something? And what the fug is swaggin on ducks?