Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[UPDATED PLEASE REVISIT] Girlfriend and I flying down to Charlotte for MNF.

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im going for the Giant game not the pats game and going to be driving down.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Your girl should feel right at home. Charlotte is crawling with bandwagon Pats fans and transplants. She'll have plenty of support at the game.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Your girl should feel right at home. Charlotte is crawling with bandwagon Pats fans and transplants. She'll have plenty of support at the game.

Do you go to the Huddle tailgate?

Posted · Report post

Do you go to the Huddle tailgate?

I've been to one or two several years ago. They do a good job, lots of fun. Donations for a good cause. I do my own thing in a different lot now though.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think I'll live.

That's fine, I would have sold you much better for much less though. Did you not ask around on here first?

Posted · Report post

Word of advice: if you go to the huddle tailgate, don't follow Zod, Panthro, or Scrum into the motor home. There's no candy in there.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

That's fine, I would have sold you much better for much less though. Did you not ask around on here first?

No to be honest I wanted to buy through the NFL ticket exchange instead of taking someone for their word. 

Posted · Report post

Anyone looking to sell 4 tickets to the giant panther game please contact me

Posted · Report post

No to be honest I wanted to buy through the NFL ticket exchange instead of taking someone for their word.

Makes since, being Soo far away
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My best friend and I grew up with our parents being huge Giant's fans but we never were crazy about them and we just liked certain players. This was back in 05 when I was in high school. We both loved Steve Smith & Julius Peppers so we decided to be Panther's fans. 

That's awesome. I have to tip my hat to you!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm also trying to make it to the game. Some good info in this thread. My birthday is in November so it will be a nice gift to myself to go

Posted · Report post

First ever time in Charlotte as well as North Carolina. Only got to see my Panthers play in New York and Mass. Now I'll be coming down with my girlfriend who is a Pat's fan as well as my cousin and her fiancee who is a Pat's fan as well. I have a ton of questions. Places to stay for cheap? Thinking of flying in Sunday and staying for two nights. Also how much can I expect to pay for MNF tickets? Seats that are good but not too expensive? Will I be able to attend the Huddle tailgate with Pat's fans and walk out alive? Any information would be great! Thanks and see you this season for the first time ever, I'm looking forward to putting names to faces. This is SBVG btw.

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

of G/F

1 person likes this