Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn, how did I not know that? Just when you think she can't get any hotter.

Be back in a few seconds, got something "burning on the stove".

Damn, how did I not know that? Just when you think she can't get any hotter.

Be back in a few seconds, got something "burning on the stove".

hahaha

For you naysayers, all of the sudden, Gettleman pulls a Homer Simpson?  I don't think so.  This is a positive, other wise Gettleman would have said wicked no way.

Naive? Maybe... I like to believe most people are good hearted & do the right thing just to do the right thing. Especially from my favorite sports franchise, Lord knows I'm not gettin any of that from the Yankees... Sometimes it ain't about the money, or that's what I choose to believe. You maybe right, probably are too, but I'm gon' stick with my rose colored glasses or beer goggles or whathaveyou & hope for the best. I absolutely respect your opinion, but Ima see it the way I see it... The glass is not only half full but it's time to order another... No way but up, nahmean?

Now watch cano sign an extension tomorrow that copies pedroia's extension

in my wet dreams

Does this move keep Beason as a Panther next season? Meaning if healthy, we wont cut him?

and PLEASE sign Quintin Mikell already Gmagic!

Awesome. What a day today was for the Panthers and the fanbase. I climaxed.

This is amazing, we have no idea if this even mater or if it is a Stewart kind of $50,000 saying on the cap and everyone is acting like we just signed a safety that can actually play at this level. 

I also think Beason had like $4M guaranteed this year, I have no idea if that can be touch (logic says no) so do not expect miracles. And this most likely makes him hard to cut next year, I love what he have done but what if he gets hurt, again, or slows down.

Lets wait for the figures before we judge this. 

Beason will have a good year or likely get cut if he doesn't. I sure hope this more of an incentive based contract versus more guaranteed money. Usually when a player restructures they take less but the $ money is guaranteed. I sure hope we aren't giving more guaranteed money to a player that hasn't played in two years.

I can promise you this move was not a philanthropic endeavor.