Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dameshek's epic twitter meltdown (hilarious)

123 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well....it was cheating wasn't it? Y'all have a ton of time to waste online and you posted the screenshots in the other thread.

Posted · Report post

Well....it was cheating wasn't it? Y'all have a ton of time to waste online and you posted the screenshots in the other thread.

"You can vote as many times as you want!"

How is it cheating when you follow the only instructions given to a tee?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"You can vote as many times as you want!"

How is it cheating when you follow the only instructions given to a tee?

We have the most  fans with ridiculous amounts of time to waste gaming online uniform popularity contests yet can't keep opposing fans from taking over our home games.. I suppose I am proud.

I am waiting for Zod to ban every single one of us for participating in this discussion

Posted · Report post

We have the most fans with ridiculous amounts of time to waste gaming online uniform popularity contests yet can't keep opposing fans from taking over our home games.. I suppose I am proud.

I am waiting for Zod to ban every single one of us for participating in this discussion

Right, because clicking a link and dropping at least 75 bux for a ticket is totally the same thing. What a stupid ass comparison.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Too funny. What bar were you at?

First I was at Sauced then I went over to R Place because two of my friends bartend there. Good to have friends in low places and all that.

Posted · Report post

Right, because clicking a link and dropping at least 75 bux for a ticket is totally the same thing. What a stupid ass comparison.

Whatever dude, fans find a way. If you put any effort into it you won't be paying anywhere near 75 "bux". It certainly doesn't seem to deter the opposing fans from buying them.

Posted · Report post

We have the most  fans with ridiculous amounts of time to waste gaming online uniform popularity contests yet can't keep opposing fans from taking over our home games.. I suppose I am proud.

While your point is not illegitimate, save all that noise for another day.  This is a good day.  Let us enjoy it for 5 minutes before attacking one another again.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whatever dude, fans find a way. If you put any effort into it you won't be paying anywhere near 75 "bux". It certainly doesn't seem to deter the opposing fans from buying them.

You're back to sh*t posting already?

Posted · Report post

While your point is not illegitimate, save all that noise for another day.  This is a good day.  Let us enjoy it for 5 minutes before attacking one another again.

It's csx

He doesn't know the meaning of enjoyment

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

As important as the Panthers are...there are more important things in life...like bills, food, ect,, you know...living? So sick of the elitist Panther fans trashing other Panther fans for not going to the games.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

classic

Posted · Report post

Here are my contributions yesterday:

@Dameshek I loves me some Panthers unis! So glad they are votes as the best in the NFL!

@Dameshek You flat out told fans to vote against the Panthers...so we gave you 1,000,000 votes to suck on.

@Dameshek @meechum33 voting multiple times was explicitly listed, stop crying. Claiming we cheated is weak sauce.

@Dameshek you called us out publicly as cheaters, when you know that's not true. of course people are gonna get pissed and tell you to suck it.

1 person likes this