Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Dameshek's epic twitter meltdown (hilarious)

Montsta    15,172

That @meechum33 guy is wearing a Kaepernick jersey, doing Cam's superman pose, and talking poo about the Panthers. I remember tweeting him as well. What a tool bag.

• Pie 1

Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood   
Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood

You know, ive neen really looking foward to start reading the jack reacher series but this entire situation has been more entertaining than any book I could buy. I efffin love this place. I think I shall stay. LETS GO PANTHERS!

• Pie 2

top dawg    8,578

I just wish we would have kept it classy. There is a certain aspect to victory amidst magnanimity that makes the victory that much more sweet.  Oh well, I am just glad we won.  As opposed to tweeting Dameshek, we should be tweeting and emailing nfl.com to ask about official props for the Panthers black unis.

• Pie 3

FutureDynasty    486

Yeah no point in trying to destroy a man's career over some petty internet drama.  We won the contest, and honestly him not making the video is better because it just means he is totally defeated.  We aren't in the business of ruining lives here at The Huddle guys, c'mon.

• Pie 1

I got one thing to say to the Uniform monitor.  You selected the 64 Jerseys.  Gave the fugging seedings.

Now accept the GD outcome and post to all the NFL.com readers.

If you can't accept the potential outcome then don't play the fugging game.