Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Dameshek's epic twitter meltdown (hilarious)

123 posts in this topic

I concede, it's over. It was a glorious day and we should all end it on a high note before it gets obsessive.

That said, a few more hours couldn't hurt.

I have no idea how this tweeter works, it's difficult to read. But hey... Go get 'em!!!

He didn't just give his opinion. He campaigned for voters to vote against the Panthers. That is beyond saying "I like the Niners more".

We should do this more often... say for instance to any other asshat high-profile ESPN/NFL personality that decides it's cool to poo on the Panthers.  If we make a reputation for being loud, then eventually they'll stop.

Well....it was cheating wasn't it? Y'all have a ton of time to waste online and you posted the screenshots in the other thread.

Well....it was cheating wasn't it? Y'all have a ton of time to waste online and you posted the screenshots in the other thread.

"You can vote as many times as you want!"

How is it cheating when you follow the only instructions given to a tee?

1 person likes this

"You can vote as many times as you want!"

How is it cheating when you follow the only instructions given to a tee?

We have the most  fans with ridiculous amounts of time to waste gaming online uniform popularity contests yet can't keep opposing fans from taking over our home games.. I suppose I am proud.

I am waiting for Zod to ban every single one of us for participating in this discussion

We have the most fans with ridiculous amounts of time to waste gaming online uniform popularity contests yet can't keep opposing fans from taking over our home games.. I suppose I am proud.

I am waiting for Zod to ban every single one of us for participating in this discussion

Right, because clicking a link and dropping at least 75 bux for a ticket is totally the same thing. What a stupid ass comparison.

2 people like this

Too funny. What bar were you at?

First I was at Sauced then I went over to R Place because two of my friends bartend there. Good to have friends in low places and all that.

Right, because clicking a link and dropping at least 75 bux for a ticket is totally the same thing. What a stupid ass comparison.

Whatever dude, fans find a way. If you put any effort into it you won't be paying anywhere near 75 "bux". It certainly doesn't seem to deter the opposing fans from buying them.