Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dameshek's epic twitter meltdown (hilarious)

Best Answer Frash Brastard, 24 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

Dameshek couldn't help himself ripping our uniforms for the entire contest to the point where it verges on indoctrinating suggestion to anybody impressionable and now he's appealing for clemency because it was "just his opinion" this entire time

the guy thinks it's chic to rip the small market team because well who cares that team isn't even 20 years old it's not like I'm ribbing the skins rite?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#91 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:32 AM

We have the most  fans with ridiculous amounts of time to waste gaming online uniform popularity contests yet can't keep opposing fans from taking over our home games.. I suppose I am proud.

I am waiting for Zod to ban every single one of us for participating in this discussion

While your point is not illegitimate, save all that noise for another day.  This is a good day.  Let us enjoy it for 5 minutes before attacking one another again.

#92 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,449 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:13 AM

Whatever dude, fans find a way. If you put any effort into it you won't be paying anywhere near 75 "bux". It certainly doesn't seem to deter the opposing fans from buying them.

You're back to sh*t posting already?

#93 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,015 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

While your point is not illegitimate, save all that noise for another day.  This is a good day.  Let us enjoy it for 5 minutes before attacking one another again.

It's csx

He doesn't know the meaning of enjoyment

#94 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,007 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

Whatever dude, fans find a way. If you put any effort into it you won't be paying anywhere near 75 "bux". It certainly doesn't seem to deter the opposing fans from buying them.

As important as the Panthers are...there are more important things in life...like bills, food, ect,, you know...living? So sick of the elitist Panther fans trashing other Panther fans for not going to the games.

#95 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

classic

#96 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,886 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

Here are my contributions yesterday:

@Dameshek I loves me some Panthers unis! So glad they are votes as the best in the NFL!

@Dameshek You flat out told fans to vote against the Panthers...so we gave you 1,000,000 votes to suck on.

@Dameshek @meechum33 voting multiple times was explicitly listed, stop crying. Claiming we cheated is weak sauce.

@Dameshek you called us out publicly as cheaters, when you know that's not true. of course people are gonna get pissed and tell you to suck it.

#97 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

That @meechum33 guy is wearing a Kaepernick jersey, doing Cam's superman pose, and talking poo about the Panthers. I remember tweeting him as well. What a tool bag.

#98 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

You know, ive neen really looking foward to start reading the jack reacher series but this entire situation has been more entertaining than any book I could buy. I efffin love this place. I think I shall stay. LETS GO PANTHERS!

#99 Panthersfan704

Panthersfan704

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

How come I can't find anything on NFL.com about us winning? -_-

#100 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,732 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

I just wish we would have kept it classy. There is a certain aspect to victory amidst magnanimity that makes the victory that much more sweet.  Oh well, I am just glad we won.  As opposed to tweeting Dameshek, we should be tweeting and emailing nfl.com to ask about official props for the Panthers black unis.

#101 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yeah no point in trying to destroy a man's career over some petty internet drama.  We won the contest, and honestly him not making the video is better because it just means he is totally defeated.  We aren't in the business of ruining lives here at The Huddle guys, c'mon.

#102 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

How come I can't find anything on NFL.com about us winning? -_-

There will probly be something up later in the day/night. maybe...

#103 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

went to nfl.com earlier today expecting to see results, but alas, nothing.  nfl couldnt wait to get rid of this disaster

#104 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

I got one thing to say to the Uniform monitor.  You selected the 64 Jerseys.  Gave the fugging seedings.

Now accept the GD outcome and post to all the NFL.com readers.

If you can't accept the potential outcome then don't play the fugging game.

#105 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,374 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

I love it when guys are realy..like really!! proud of their Twitter beefs and trolling.

So proud......slow clap...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com