Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveThePanther2008

Two teams to L.A.?

35 posts in this topic

I guess the issue there is the rivalries between those four teams and tradition, but putting the LA Jaguars in that division might be better. Though they could keep them in the AFC South. It isn't like the divisions are set up exactly correct geographically anyway - eg.Rams in the West, Cowboys in the East etc.

Wouldn't be the first time the divisions were screwed up geographically. Remember when Falcons and Panthers were in the NFC West? 

California in financial ruin...funnels 1 billion on a football stadium in use 8 weeks a year... Do it!!

3 people like this

Wouldn't be the first time the divisions were screwed up geographically. Remember when Falcons and Panthers were in the NFC West? 

And New Orleans

Awe come on.... no sense of humor

Of course I have a sense of humor.  My post should have mad that at least evident.  No more internet votes to place so its back to throat slashing on the main forum! LOL

Of course I have a sense of humor.  My post should have mad that at least evident.  No more internet votes to place so its back to throat slashing on the main forum! LOL

I know you were.... I love this place

1 person likes this

I thought Jerry Jones died.....maybe he just looks dead :cool:

California in financial ruin...funnels 1 billion on a football stadium in use 8 weeks a year... Do it!!

There's alot of smart people running California!!! Lmao I can't even type that with a straight face

1 person likes this

Uhhhhhhmmm...

http://newsantaclarastadium.com/

lol and in five years they will relocate again. Who gives a shyt about LA!

I know right, the Rams were only in Los Angeles 48 years before that **** Frontierre took the team to St. louis.

lol and in five years they will relocate again. Who gives a shyt about LA!

No one except for us 12.8 million people living here in Metropolitan Los Angeles.