Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regarding recent events.

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Out smarting the other 63 team in this past uniform contest was a massive achievement by panther fans and one that we all should be proud of, i myself whet through two wireless mouses to make this happen. One thing however i think that was inappropriate was the child like behavior and attacking of dame dameshek who is a douchecanoe i agree but its this type of behavior that brings the class of this organization down a bit.

I'm not saying he didn't deserve that twitter attack because he basically told everyone to vote against us. The Gloating however by our fan base after this competition was really shameful and the some of the tweets i read that were sent to dave dameshek were downright horrible. With that said it really does feel good to beat nfl.com at their on game and get our team to recognize that the all black uniform is sexy prompting them to schedule it's appearance for more game. 

Stay classy Carolina,

Irv

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Regarding

Just an FYI

Posted · Report post

zod's gonna be maaaaaaaaaaad

Posted · Report post

I actually agree.

There are ways of telling the dude off that doesn't use profanity and junior high insults.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Every team has classless idiot fans; we are no exception.  Like others have pointed out, Dameshat is only responding to the worst tweets probably to paint us in the worst light possible.

Posted · Report post

why is calling him a douchecanoe in a forum thread better than calling him a douchecanoe on twitter

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Who?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

63 teams?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Every team has classless idiot fans; we are no exception. Like others have pointed out, Dameshat is only responding to the worst tweets probably to paint us in the worst light possible.

does this surprise you?

Just cause there is idiots everywhere doesn't make it right.

Posted · Report post

63 teams?

Uniforms some teams had multiple uniforms in the competition.

Posted · Report post

does surprise you?

Just cause there is idiots everywherr doesn't make it right.

Not saying it's right.  It's pretty embarassing to read "DURR YOU'RE A F*G! FU*K YOU!! PANTHERSSS!!".

Posted · Report post

Uniforms some teams had multiple uniforms in the competition.

Ahhhh.

I wish that I could say I'm surprised that there are half-witted meat heads out there, but I'm not. Yet even we have some of those in our fan base, and so do the other teams. Doesn't make it right, but that's the internet world.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments