Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther's to use blackout jerseys at least 5 times this season

34 posts in this topic

Posted

TBH I dont give a fug what uniform color they wear as long as they win.

3 people like this

Posted

TBH I dont give a fug what uniform color they wear as long as they win.

Just win baby!

Posted

I'd love an all black helmet. The blue and silver is my favorite combo followed by the black on black but if we added a black helmet to that it would be so damn intimidating

I would LOVE it! That color scheme reeks of pure awesomeness (two games out of the year).

It'll probably never happen however. :(

Posted

Are you kidding? Hell yes it does! I know someone's got a photoshopped picture here somewhere. It's tight.

Not to me. It doesn't flow. That said, a few minor alterations could make that scheme badass.

Posted

Well I'm glad all of that clicking counts for something. I know it doesn't matter but I'd still love to see straight up black/electric blue helmets, jersey, pants.

Posted

Way to go Pat Yasinskas, can't even copy and past from the Observer correctly.  Are him and Joe Person long lost brothers?

I don't think he even bothered to read the Observer blurb.  Rather than copy/pasting the info from the Observer, I think Pat Y just got busted (again) getting his panther info from reading huddle headlines/OP's.

Posted

The uniform would look so much better if the helmet was black too

1 person likes this

Posted

You're nuts if you don't think a blue on black would look sweet. Gimme the black on black twice, the blue on black once, and the black on silver twice.

kk1r9YA.png

3 people like this

Posted

I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't really like our blue tops. At least compared to the black.

Whew. That feels better.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd die if we were able to wear it 5x this season but I doubt it. We'd be lucky to see it twice.

Posted

don't underestimate the chances of the panthers listening to 1.2 million fuging clicks and wearing the black/black all 5 times. they're not stupid.

Posted

MNF football vs the Pats seems like a prime opportunity to see the all blacks of the five games listed