Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther's to use blackout jerseys at least 5 times this season

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

TBH I dont give a fug what uniform color they wear as long as they win.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

TBH I dont give a fug what uniform color they wear as long as they win.

Just win baby!

Posted · Report post

I'd love an all black helmet. The blue and silver is my favorite combo followed by the black on black but if we added a black helmet to that it would be so damn intimidating

I would LOVE it! That color scheme reeks of pure awesomeness (two games out of the year).

It'll probably never happen however. :(

Posted · Report post

Are you kidding? Hell yes it does! I know someone's got a photoshopped picture here somewhere. It's tight.

Not to me. It doesn't flow. That said, a few minor alterations could make that scheme badass.

Posted · Report post

Well I'm glad all of that clicking counts for something. I know it doesn't matter but I'd still love to see straight up black/electric blue helmets, jersey, pants.

Posted · Report post

Way to go Pat Yasinskas, can't even copy and past from the Observer correctly.  Are him and Joe Person long lost brothers?

I don't think he even bothered to read the Observer blurb.  Rather than copy/pasting the info from the Observer, I think Pat Y just got busted (again) getting his panther info from reading huddle headlines/OP's.

Posted · Report post

The uniform would look so much better if the helmet was black too

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You're nuts if you don't think a blue on black would look sweet. Gimme the black on black twice, the blue on black once, and the black on silver twice.

kk1r9YA.png

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't really like our blue tops. At least compared to the black.

Whew. That feels better.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd die if we were able to wear it 5x this season but I doubt it. We'd be lucky to see it twice.

Posted · Report post

don't underestimate the chances of the panthers listening to 1.2 million fuging clicks and wearing the black/black all 5 times. they're not stupid.

Posted · Report post

MNF football vs the Pats seems like a prime opportunity to see the all blacks of the five games listed