#16 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

For Panther games we sit in section 136, side of the endzone at the visitor's tunnel.  Love those seats.  The free tickets we had for the ACC playoff game were in the north upper endzone.  Quite a different perspective for the game.

However, before you buy ANY upper endzone tickets or PSL's, try the seats.  At the ACC game, I was behind a frikken railing that blocked the end of the field opposite the tunnels from about the 20 yard line to that endzone.  We were able to move over away from the railing, it was far from sold out.  Apparently not every seat has a good vantage point.

#17 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,162 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Upper endzone is good. I've sat there many times.

#18 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

I always kind of liked them. You can really see the plays developing and who is open and where gaps are.

You could save a lot of money and just buy a season off of someone.

I have been buying season lower levels for 2k a season. These would save me a ton yearly and the main reason I'm considering psls because they are front row of the upper deck

#19 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

Best seats I've ever had were endzone lowers (section 202, almost right in front of Big Cat)
From there you can see the entire field. I would imagine sitting on the bottomhalf of the uppers will still offer a great view.

#20 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:20 AM

I can never tell how far plays go from the endzone. I have to rely on fan reaction.

#21 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

I have sat pretty much all over the stadium (upper and lower) and I prefer the upper deck, normally corners as Scrum said, you can see pretty much every angle.

But, to your question, here is a pic I took from my upper deck endzone seat last season that is not zoomed at all.

I myself can see the other endzone pretty well and see the players and how they are lined up, and such without much issue.

Attached File  533653_10151142186648926_976043656_n.jpg   172.6K   21 downloads

#22 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

You won't get that feeling like you do when a big catch or run happens right in front of your seat in the lower bowl. But you will be able to see more of the game overall. I've sat in the upper bowl end zones a couple times, it's not bad at all.

#23 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:25 AM

I've always preferred our corner seats.  Gives good perspective to the play no matter where the action is occurring.

Same. I am lower level in a corner but I love the isometric perspective that you normally don't get with televised events.

#24 Archimedes

Archimedes

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

Never sit endzone upper deck, it sucks.

It can't be that bad, considering that's where Jerry had his owners box built when the stadium was constructed.  His suite is literally a few feet below the upper level endzone seats.  Before we got our PSL's I sat in the upper level plenty of times....midfield, corner, and endzone.  Other than being at the very top of the upper level, I can concur there isn't a bad seat in the house.  And I can say after sitting in the lowers for 5 years, I really miss the fans up there.

#25 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

Well I quit being a pussy and I pulled the trigger.  Section 505 Row 1A

Attached File  PSLS OFFICIAL VIEW.JPG   139.51K   9 downloads

#26 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

See ya then P4L!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.