Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Cash Money Huddle League 2013

PntherPryd    2,967

finally cj spiller came through with a decent fantasy game, just in time.  DeAngelo and CJ are my 1-2 but my bench includes Le'veon Bell (bye) and late season / next game projects like Starks, Monte Ball and Brandon Jacobs.  So I picked up Jacobs and put him in starting lineup.

When I heard CJ was at least going to suit up I barely got online in time to switch those two back.  Only to watch Jackson get most of the action.  And then that one TD run saved my bacon.   I guess my point is that Jacobs is now guaranteed a monster game against philly, 2 TD's at least.

FF is a Phunny game.

Cary Kollins    18,231

My team is looking rufffffff this week.

0-5 here I come!!!  Weeee!!!

(PP I plan to pay up this weekend)

Gabeking    1,716

finally cj spiller came through with a decent fantasy game, just in time. DeAngelo and CJ are my 1-2 but my bench includes Le'veon Bell (bye) and late season / next game projects like Starks, Monte Ball and Brandon Jacobs. So I picked up Jacobs and put him in starting lineup.

When I heard CJ was at least going to suit up I barely got online in time to switch those two back. Only to watch Jackson get most of the action. And then that one TD run saved my bacon. I guess my point is that Jacobs is now guaranteed a monster game against philly, 2 TD's at least.

FF is a Phunny game.

I think you might hand me my first loss this week.. my 2 best players are on bye this week and andrew luck is playing Seattle.. Shiiiiitt lol

PntherPryd    2,967

I think you might hand me my first loss this week.. my 2 best players are on bye this week and andrew luck is playing Seattle.. Shiiiiitt lol

I am the Carolina Panthers of Fantasy Football, start slow but aiming for the playoffs!

:)

Gabeking    1,716

I am the Carolina Panthers of Fantasy Football, start slow but aiming for the playoffs!

:)

Bad loss this week for me, as expected.. I will rebound next week!

Darth Biscuit    12,579

Well... had I played the SF defense, I would already have won... :(

I had no idea that they would dismantle Houston like that...

Now I have to get 15 points out of the ATL defense tonight...

nickzz    1,176

Well... had I played the SF defense, I would already have won... :(

I had no idea that they would dismantle Houston like that...

Now I have to get 15 points out of the ATL defense tonight...

GET SOME

Swan    278

Calling you out Lady Panther. Tony Romo was a fluke, see you in the championship game.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GerinCH