Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Cash Money Huddle League 2013

237 posts in this topic

I have usmcpanthers this week...  could be a very tough matchup.

Stwall's Crusaders. I am pretty scared of you and your team.

Sincerely,

FM Swans Owner, Swan

Stwall always has good teams in fantasy. Baseball, Football, rugby, etc.....it doesn't matter.

Somehow I am tied for first (record wise) with Biscuit but I have been doing it with smoke and mirrors all year and am started to get exposed. My team is like the Chiefs of the fantasy world. Something tells me I am going to limp into the playoffs and be an early exit.

1 person likes this

Stwall always has good teams in fantasy. Baseball, Football, rugby, etc.....it doesn't matter.

Somehow I am tied for first (record wise) with Biscuit but I have been doing it with smoke and mirrors all year and am started to get exposed. My team is like the Chiefs of the fantasy world. Something tells me I am going to limp into the playoffs and be an early exit.

And we shall meet in week 12. Not gonna lie, I've been eyeing our matchup for weeks.

my team looks absolutely terrible with all these injuries.

still in the hunt doe

Thanks for the complements JR and Swan.

And Swan, Payton Manning scares me. Every time I have faced a team with Payton at QB this year I have lost.

I'm hoping that trend stops this week.

anyone else have problems with changing your roster on ESPN sometimes? i swear i benched the titans defense this week.

in another league i started (or thought i started...) delanie walker only to find him on my bench after his 15 pt game on thursday.

this has happened to me several times this season. maybe it's because i sometimes use my phone to change my roster?

anyone else have problems with changing your roster on ESPN sometimes? i swear i benched the titans defense this week.

in another league i started (or thought i started...) delanie walker only to find him on my bench after his 15 pt game on thursday.

this has happened to me several times this season. maybe it's because i sometimes use my phone to change my roster?

Nope, and I'm in 4 ESPN leagues.

i lost by a fraction of a point last week. In game injuries broken legs , byes etc have been killing me

Wow my team is so inconsistent. I either score 50 or 120+ wtf. Right now I have 130 with Bree's and Pierre Thomas left to play Monday night

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So playoffs next week right? I've gotta bad feeling if I've gotta face stwall... Eek

Crunch time guys, good luck to all. 

2 people like this