• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Cash Money Huddle League 2013

You are about to get beat by the likes of Matt Ryan, Stephen Jackson, and Vincent Jackson. Something you should be used to as a Panther fan. :sword:

So far JR is kicking my ass... :(

I have a secret weapon however.  Desean Jackson is on my team.   Is it going to be ironic if he beats you for me JR?

I know you can't pull against him tonight...  Check mate!

:P

So far JR is kicking my ass... :(

I have a secret weapon however.  Desean Jackson is on my team.   Is it going to be ironic if he beats you for me JR?

I know you can't pull against him tonight...  Check mate!

:P

You don't stand a chance Biscuit....wait till you are introduced to Fred "All I Do is Score Touchdown's" Davis.

You don't stand a chance Biscuit....wait till you are introduced to Fred "All I Do is Score Touchdown's" Davis.

We shall see... we shall see...

I eeked out a win, my rb outside of shady mccoy are horrendous. I also got beat on the waiver wire this week trying to snag a new rb. argh.

Im guessing im .500 this yr #notgoodenuff

I got Pryd this week.   Are you ready?

It's a must win game for me.  Fortunately I see you as the "Buffalo" of our league.  Weak up the middle (where my guys are going to run!)

Although, I have to give you kudo's for drafting Edelman in round 15.  Steal of the draft!

I am calling Week One my "Edelman" week.  I have almost convinced myself that I purposely stunk up the joint for the express purposes of picking up Edelman on waivers (but I'm just not that smart.)

I was 0-3 in Huddle leagues last week and in the other two leagues I snatched up Edelman due to my brilliant early season strategy.