Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Huddle race relations representative

202 posts in this topic

Using Panthro technique, seems to be working.

Whatever you say thug

The reason is white people assume they can be themselves like they owe no debt being that there is a half black president. You want reparation; here is a half black president. Repaired!

The reason is white people assume they can be themselves like they owe no debt being that there is a half black president. You want reparation; here is a half black president. Repaired!

What do I need to do then? How long until my debt balance reaches zero?

Whites in debt to who?

What do I need to do then? How long until my debt balance reaches zero?

Never, it's like a student loan, that debt will never go away. We whitties just gotta pay annual interest but principle never decreases.

All I know is I don't owe anyone a damn thing.

I'm first generation immigrant and I'm already in debt for what happened 150 years ago?

Haaaaaaaaa

Did anybody look around that site stirs linked. Man there is comic GOLD in them hills.

Ex: here's an excerpt from an op ed piece going on about what a global force for good cable monopolies are:

American consumers already enjoy unprecedented TV freedom.

They have the freedom of choice to watch hundreds of channels and thousands of programs. They can choose free broadcasting or one of many pricing tiers of subscription TV. They can even choose from multiple competitors and technology platforms.

In return for this exceptional freedom of choice, consumers must pay for the model that supplies the video they demand — at a market price.

I'm first generation immigrant and I'm already in debt for what happened 150 years ago?

Haaaaaaaaa

Should we then judge you for coming from a country that thinks "Mississippi Burning" is a comedy?