• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#16 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

In whole honesty, I'm not sure how Zimmerman considered a whitey when his facial structure is not of Caucasian decent and his skin color is darker than I ever been. But he is white so... Might as well segregate every race into black and white. Where will Indian people fit?

just curious, when presented with an explanation to your issue do you always ignore it and prefer to live in ignorance?

#17 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

since it's apparently a media creation according to some of you, here's the explanation from wikipedia:

In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]

Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent of race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, Ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (Non-Hispanic Americans).[19][20] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[21]
White Americans are therefore divided between "White Hispanic" and "Non Hispanic White," the former consisting of White Americans who report Hispanophone ancestry (Spain and Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of White Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry.

#18 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Do you realized Zimmerman mom looks like a Native American more than European. This does not make him white. But hey, he's white!

#19 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

just curious, when presented with an explanation to your issue do you always ignore it and prefer to live in ignorance?

Using Panthro technique, seems to be working.

#20 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

seems to be working.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

#21 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,251 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Using Panthro technique, seems to be working.

Whatever you say thug

#22 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Haaaaaaaaa

#23 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

The reason is white people assume they can be themselves like they owe no debt being that there is a half black president. You want reparation; here is a half black president. Repaired!

#24 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

The reason is white people assume they can be themselves like they owe no debt being that there is a half black president. You want reparation; here is a half black president. Repaired!

What do I need to do then? How long until my debt balance reaches zero?

#25 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

Whites in debt to who?

#26 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

What do I need to do then? How long until my debt balance reaches zero?

Never, it's like a student loan, that debt will never go away. We whitties just gotta pay annual interest but principle never decreases.

#27 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

All I know is I don't owe anyone a damn thing.

#28 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

All I know is I don't owe anyone a damn thing.

I'm first generation immigrant and I'm already in debt for what happened 150 years ago?

Haaaaaaaaa

#29 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,439 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Did anybody look around that site stirs linked. Man there is comic GOLD in them hills.

Ex: here's an excerpt from an op ed piece going on about what a global force for good cable monopolies are:

American consumers already enjoy unprecedented TV freedom.

They have the freedom of choice to watch hundreds of channels and thousands of programs. They can choose free broadcasting or one of many pricing tiers of subscription TV. They can even choose from multiple competitors and technology platforms.

In return for this exceptional freedom of choice, consumers must pay for the model that supplies the video they demand — at a market price.

#30 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,439 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm first generation immigrant and I'm already in debt for what happened 150 years ago?

Haaaaaaaaa

Should we then judge you for coming from a country that thinks "Mississippi Burning" is a comedy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.