* * * * - 1 votes

Huddle race relations representative

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

In whole honesty, I'm not sure how Zimmerman considered a whitey when his facial structure is not of Caucasian decent and his skin color is darker than I ever been. But he is white so... Might as well segregate every race into black and white. Where will Indian people fit?

There are only 2 races on this planet, Africans and non-Africans. Not only Africans are different than any other race outside Africa by phenotype but also morphologically. A few differences are African's super-tropical body proportion. Like long limbs, short torso, small hip, enclosed ribcage, etc. And genetically, Africans mostly share exclusively African haplogroup like A, B, E, etc. Matter of fact, most pure Africans share the same maternal DNA L while non-Africans share M & N. Plus this, even the genes that control the immune system of non-Africans is completely foreign to that of Africans. One of the most important organ on the body. Imagine that.

Asians are only different to other non-Africans by their epicanthic fold. But proportion-wise and phenotype-wise are very similar. So they're of similar stock as caucasians.

Indians are only different by their darker complexion to non-Africans, other than that there is nothing that separates them from their non-African counterparts.

So, whether you call Zimmerman white or caucasian or hispanic or even asian, it doesn't matter. Same non-African people with similar phenotype, morphology, and immune system. At least that's how pure Africans view non-Africans. Not everyone is completely brain-washed by western education.

We need to stop pigeon-holing humanity into one. Africans a tiny minority on this planet. So, the hatred against Africans, although not right, but is reasonably well-founded. Africans are different, so I agree with you.

#32 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

I wish I was African. I feel dirty now.

#33 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

What do I need to do then? How long until my debt balance reaches zero?

When we don't need to see you on the daily basis to let you know you owe us. Complete segregation. 40 million blacks in their own country. Else, this tenseness you feel when you're among blacks, your kids and grand kids will feel it too. You can remedy that by moving out of neighborhoods we move in for so long. Pretty funny!

Sorry! Blacks were not an ideal people for slavery and racism. We're not a docile race. We're just too strong to tolerate anything else but the top of the food chain. As you can see everywhere we're subjugated by superior weaponry it eats us in the inside. It manifest itself into high crimes. No social policy can remedy that. Just full power and autonomy.

#34 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,840 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

It must be nice thinking you can talk for 40 million people.

#35 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,221 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

When we don't need to see you on the daily basis to let you know you owe us. Complete segregation. 40 million blacks in their own country. Else, this tenseness you feel when you're among blacks, your kids and grand kids will feel it too. You can remedy that by moving out of neighborhoods we move in for so long. Pretty funny!

Sorry! Blacks were not an ideal people for slavery and racism. We're not a docile race. We're just too strong to tolerate anything else but the top of the food chain. As you can see everywhere we're subjugated by superior weaponry it eats us in the inside. It manifest itself into high crimes. No social policy can remedy that. Just full power and autonomy.

Did someone mention comedic gold earlier?

#36 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

I think you guys should enslave us whites when you reach that pinnacle. True reparations there. I myself would make a good slave. We like working. Lol

#37 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

I wish I was African. I feel dirty now.

No, don't feel that. Nothing special about that. No advantage or disadvantages. Nature just creates us differently. It just makes Africans a bigger target by the majority non-Africans.

#38 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

No, don't feel that. Nothing special about that. No advantage or disadvantages. Nature just creates us differently. It just makes Africans a bigger target by the majority non-Africans.

I know man I know. It's good that you have pride in your race my man. I do too.

#39 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,840 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:37 PM

Nature didn't.. ugh, nevermind.  Carry on.

#40 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

a4a.gif

#41 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,221 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

I want you for your immunity to malaria.

#42 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,098 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

a4a.gif

this might be pretty hard to top. :lol:

#43 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

I think you guys should enslave us whites when you reach that pinnacle. True reparations there. I myself would make a good slave. We like working. Lol

That's the beauty of Africans, we have no need for slaves. Your ancestors would not have needs for slaves if they liked working. Whites and Arabs are the only ones in modern recorded time who made use of slaves. Slavery and animal domestication is very similar, the using of an animal or human to do things that you're incapable of doing yourself. So Africans were enslaved because they were physically capable of doing things that whites, native americans, or even mexicans couldn't do. That's why Africans were transported from thousands of miles away instead of using native americans or mexicans. In fact, whites determined that the work power of 1 African was equivalent to that of 3 native Americans. So there is nothing an African would need to do they would need slaves for. Sorry, you're useless to us.

#44 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

It must be nice thinking you can talk for 40 million people.

Actually, I'm speaking for the about 900 million Africans on this planet. If 860 million Africans are prideful and progressive having their own land and country, why wouldn't the 40 million in the US. Deductive reasoning.

#45 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,098 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

someone has missed their shock treatments and it shows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com