Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

News from other camps

692 posts in this topic

Ray ray was my 7th round pick for the Panthers in a mock I did. His measurables were off the chart. That's two potential big time talents Fischer hasn't been afraid to role the dice on

They had a good draft and looked like they picked up some good UDFA: Ray Ray and Phillip Lutzenkirchen.

Saves him from making a decision on the starting QB spot. Honestly Geno looked bad most of the game and should be on the bench.

Yeah but that's what I'm saying... it seems like he did this hoping something like this would happen. He seemed completely satisfied with what happened. LT and Kurt Warner were saying Sanchez even looked surprised and disinterested in coming in when Rex put him in that late with scrubs.

I think he did it to save him from having to make a decision, or at least make it appear as though the decision was made for him.

The Jets are gonna be fun to keep up with.

I feel bad for Geno. Being thrown to the wolves so early.

Anyone just saw Brenston Buckner??? I didn't know he was an Asst. Coach for the Cardinals. Good for the man!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

Matthews fumbled! Cardinals recovered. Then lateral and fumbled. Chargers recovered and score TD!!!!

If y'all didn't see that play, "I URGE YOU TO DO SO"!!!!

Anyone just saw Brenston Buckner??? I didn't know he was an Asst. Coach for the Cardinals. Good for the man!!!

Yeah I saw him and was so surprised I had to google it... And turns out, we had a thread on it when he signed on there. That is awesome. BB was always one of my favorites.
1 person likes this

Hopefully his command of coaching duties is better than his command of the English language.  Buckner sucked bulls on FNZ. Turrible, just turrible.

Ain't taking nothin away from him as a Panther but he does not need to do any more public speaking engagements that involves any more than 3 sentences.

"Pressure make a monkey eat hot peppers"....<Brenston Buckner>

geno-smith-safety-2.gif?w=640

Bad thing with Geno.  If he gets pressured he makes stupid mistakes. 

geno-smith-safety-2.gif?w=640

I choked myself up from laughing so hard.