Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

News from other camps

carolina-chuck    2,761

Don't try and back out of a poorly stated comment now.

You said.

Not the best WR and a bunch of other options. :)

THINK SON! THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

*smacks Chuck on the ass*

Now get back out there and make some sense next time!

If Calvin wasn't getting open, I'd be concern. Too bad, he's always open. Even in the Playoffs vs. the Saints, Calvin still destroyed their defense for over 200 yards and 2TDs while their DEFENSE gave up "45 POINTS".

Like I said, if I was the Lions I'd be more concern about my defense. Not a second option at WR.

You try to make some sense. You wanna tell me that the Lions need another receiver to help Calvin? LMFAO.

And Im not backing out. I just proved to you that your statement was ridiculous. You're trying to compare our 2005 offense to the 2013 Lions offense. You don't try to back out of a poorly stated comment.

Kurb    4,984

If Calvin wasn't getting open, I'd be concern. Too bad, he's always open. Even in the Playoffs vs. the Saints, Calvin still destroyed their defense for over 200 yards and 2TDs while their DEFENSE gave up "45 POINTS".

Like I said, if I was the Lions I'd be more concern about my defense. Not a second option at WR.

You try to make some sense. You wanna tell me that the Lions need another receiver to help Calvin? LMFAO.

I really want to break you down...

I haven't dressed down a poster in ages...

You said...quoting again....

If you can't win with the best WR in the league, I'm clueless.

Now, Nostradumbfug, WHAT IS THE fuging RECORD OF THE LIONS since MegaTron has been in the league?

Sooo maybe they can't win without more help on offense.

You who put like to rant about preseason games, should note, the hated Lions defense just destroyed the Patriots, while their offense put up 40? Was MegaTron playing in that game?

Please don't continue to argue these inane subjects with me.

carolina-chuck    2,761

I really want to break you down...

I haven't dressed down a poster in ages...

Break me down Kurb. What you gonna do? "Bant me"?

I can't remember once you broke a poster down too. You came up of a "poorly stated comment" and now trying to back out of it. Just admit your statement was stupid.

Squirrel    2,882

And Im not backing out. I just proved to you that your statement was ridiculous. You're trying to compare our 2005 offense to the 2013 Lions offense. You don't try to back out of a poorly stated comment.

Yeah oh 2004 secondary was crap I mean look at the roster.

Bunch of scrubs. 

carolina-chuck    2,761

You said...quoting again....

Now, Nostradumbfug, WHAT IS THE fuging RECORD OF THE LIONS since MegaTron has been in the league?

Sooo maybe they can't win without more help on offense.

You who put like to rant about preseason games, should note, the hated Lions defense just destroyed the Patriots, while their offense put up 40? Was MegaTron playing in that game?

Please don't continue to argue these inane subjects with me.

I never said Calvin Johnson alone. I mentioned somewhere down right after it that they had other damn good options to go along with Calvin. If you have the best WR in the game right now and other very good option, and you can't win with those guys then clearly you have problem. And the damn problem is "DEFENSE"!

Get your head out of your ass.

carolina-chuck    2,761

Yeah oh 2004 secondary was crap I mean look at the roster.

Bunch of scrubs.
What the hell are you talking about? Why are you even trying to debate? I know. You're trying to sucker up to Kurb for some reputation.

Read my damn posts. Detriot Lions defense was pathetic! When the hell did I mentioned the 2004 Panthers defense.

Drugs are bad.

Kurb    4,984

Break me down Kurb. What you gonna do? "Bant me"?

I can't remember once you broke a poster down too. You came up of a "poorly stated comment" and now trying to back out of it. Just admit your statement was stupid.

Chuck, we are derailing a thread. Furthermore we are arguing semantics.

You can not win consistently with only a  #1WR and nothing else.

You made a statement to the contrary of this proven fact.

I called you out on that.

You then tried to validate your statement by mentioning that the Lions have much more than a #1 WR. 

I told you that you could not back out of the original statement, by trying to validate that statement with facts to the contrary. 

I agree, the Lions likely need Defensive secondary help more than they need more WR's.

I agree, Megatron is likely one of the GOAT's at the WR spot.

I agree, the Lions offense has more weapons than MegaTron.

I agree, the Lions 2013 offense has more weapons than the 2005 Panthers NFCCG offense...

That said, you can not, consistently win, in the NFL, with only a #1WR, which is what you said fuging here: 

If you can't win with the best WR in the league, I'm clueless.

You can't win with just the best WR in the league, you need all that other poo, which you listed, thus invalidating the first thing you said, when I called you out on it. 

I'll only ban you if you do things that are worth banning, disagreeing with me is "usually" not one of those things. Unless you annoy me, then I will ban you b/c I am an asshole and I do things like that to people on the internet. 

Can we stop now?

here is a picture of that girl we like....

hopefully it makes you happy and you can wander off peacefully...

tumblr_mndwjoC48U1recrmco5_500.jpg

Squirrel    2,882

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you even trying to debate? I know. You're trying to sucker up to Kurb for some reputation.

Read my damn posts. Detriot Lions defense was pathetic! When the hell did I mentioned the 2004 Panthers defense.

Drugs are bad.

You was the one making asinine statement about having the best wr in the league is all you need.  Kurb called you out and get all pissy.  Point being Smitty was the best WR in the league in 2004.

TheRed    18,218

Don't ban Squirrel. If Chuck can skirt by around here, I think we can give him a pass or two.

Kurb    4,984

No one is getting banned and this thread is headed back to "Back on Track Town"

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TKRBrownstone