• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

News from other camps

HGH usage is more rampant than you think.  This rash of injuries won't end anytime soon.

Jeez.

So many so early.

Man, this sucks.

It'd take a deeper dive than I'm willing to do to really check it, but I'm pondering a question.

We're having what seems like a greater number of camp injuries in a time when the League and the NFLPA mandated less intensity in practices.

Is there a correlation?

Reported that Geno is awfully out of shape

Reported by only Baldinger.  Who knows maybe Baldinger only saw the end of the gassers.  From everything I have read Geno is having a good camp so far.

According to anonymous sources, Matt Ryan has blown out both of his knees due to all of the sexual favors he administered in return for his new contract.  He will be sidelined from fellatio and football activities for the remainder of the season.

Early reports coming in that Vaseline has seen a $103,750,000 spike in sales since the incident.

It'd take a deeper dive than I'm willing to do to really check it, but I'm pondering a question.

We're having what seems like a greater number of camp injuries in a time when the League and the NFLPA mandated less intensity in practices.

Is there a correlation?

This is what I was alluding to when I wondered about comparing injury rate pre and post CBA training camp changes.  Is it possible that through the "Law of Unintended Consequences" that injury rates have changed, or that the nature of the injuries have shifted say from sprained hamstrings to ACL or Achilles tears?  Is is possible that wearing less protection in these early days results in injuries because unintended contact still occurs and players are less protected? Are there other variables--perhaps supplement use (HGH for example)--that are contributing? Perhaps most people don't know that even antibiotics such as Cipro are associated with higher tendon injury.

Which reminds me when I was watching Panthers practice Sunday that Gettis was not wearing a knee brace although I was pretty sure Zod showed us pics from Saturday with one on.  Just thought it was interesting.

Not an injury, but I thought it was funny.  I was really watching this guy for fantasy football purposes too..thought he may be a nice sleeper. 

lacy_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Eddie Lacy (left is from OTAs in May, right was this past week)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts