That was Zod's theory.

#437 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

and down here in Houston....

Arian Foster still has a sore back and not practicing. Those 300+ carries/season might actually have caught up with him. From bad ankle to sore back and my prediction is bad hammy once the back feels better.

Antonio Smith suspended til Game 2 of the regular season for smacking Incognito with Incognito's own helmet.

and finally for those UNC fans....TJ Yates might lose the #2 QB job to Case Keenum.

#438 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Dolphins release Richard Marshall per PFT. Paid him 5 Mil for 4 games.

#439 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,077 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Saints cut former no.2 overall pick Jason Smith.

That 2009 draft is pretty damn bad. I mean awful bad.

#440 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

Just read on twitter that Manning broke both his legs in a car accident, looks like Brock is the man now.

just read on twitter that Ray Lewis was in a car accident and broke both his legs looks like Hugh Douglas is the man now.

Just read on twitter that Mike Glennon was in a car accident and broke both his legs, looks like Josh Freeman is the man now.

Word on the street is Peyton Manning has broken both of his legs in a car wreck.

Story is still developing and I'm willing to bet it's a hoax, but it's starting to gain buzz and is worth noting.

Edit: Scratch that, it's not legit.

word on the huddle is that Hawk is going to start banning people for polluting good threads with crap posts

#441 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,077 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Arian Foster still has a sore back and not practicing. Those 300+ carries/season might actually have caught up with him. From bad ankle to sore back and my prediction is bad hammy once the back feels better.
Antonio Smith suspended til Game 2 of the regular season for smacking Incognito with Incognito's own helmet.
and finally for those UNC fans....TJ Yates might lose the #2 QB job to Case Keenum.

When will Incognito become a FA. I want that man!!!

Edit: FA in 2014. Sign that man.

#442 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,257 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Saints cut former no.2 overall pick Jason Smith.

That 2009 draft is pretty damn bad. I mean awful bad.

The first 15 picks were godawful (full of busts).

#443 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,077 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

The first 15 picks were godawful (full of busts).

2nd Round > 1st Round

#444 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,077 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

My 2014 Offseason Dreams:

FA: Richie Incognito (Guard)
Draft: 1st Rd. Jake Matthews / Taylor Lewan / Cyrus Kouandjio (Tackle)
Draft: 2nd Rd. Corner /WR

O-Line
LT: Jordan Gross LG: Amini Silatolu C: Ryan Kalil RG: Richie Incognito RT: Cyrus Kouandjio

#445 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

word is that Smith's suspension might get longer too now???? 

#446 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

When will Incognito become a FA. I want that man!!!

Edit: FA in 2014. Sign that man.

seriously? not really all that good and a headache of a player.

and then there's this report that just popped up today...

Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, no stranger to altercations, was involved in another notable one before training camp.

After a late night at a nightclub in the Fountainbleu hotel in Miami, Incognito punched and knocked out a hotel security guard, according to league sources.

One person who knows Incognito says the Dolphins guard was punched first.

There is videotape of the incident but the hotel is unwilling to turn it over and the NFL has not yet seen it -- and might not due to fact that it is the hotel's property and the Fountainbleu prefers that attention not be brought to the issue.

The Dolphins have been aware of the incident because, as one source said, "they've done everything to bury it."

http://espn.go.com/n...ng-camp-sources

and then lets go back to him just being a dirty player. antonio smith that swung a helmet at incognito had issues with him last year.

“A dirty player being let to play dirty … Richie Incognito,” Smith said. “Everything that’s illegal that can be done on the football field he does it, but mainly he was hitting people after the play, sliding down on your leg grabbing your ankle and trying to twist to break your ankle and he was doing it right in front of the referees and he was still in the game.”

Smith kept going.

“It’s the referees’ job to stop him from doing it because everything that I would do to stop him I would get a penalty for,” he said.

And Smith wasn’t quite done yet.

“I told myself you’ve got to humble yourself and keep playing. There were so many times that I would have to loved to just be like hockey. Drop the helmets off, drop the gloves, go fisticuffs. We’re men. Lets’ go at it.”

http://blog.chron.co...ensive-lineman/

no thanks. not worth the headache. he's unreliable because it's only a matter of time before he gets suspensions.

i don't think we should be going after just choir boys, but this guy is bad news.

#447 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,077 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

seriously? not really all that good and a headache of a player.

and then there's this report that just popped up today...
and then lets go back to him just being a dirty player. antonio smith that swung a helmet at incognito had issues with him last year.
no thanks. not worth the headache. he's unreliable because it's only a matter of time before he gets suspensions.

i don't think we should be going after just choir boys, but this guy is bad news.

The guy is a beast.

#448 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

The guy is a beast.

don't believe the hype. he's a mediocre lineman who's only claim to fame is being considered among his peers as one of the dirtiest players in the league.

overrated.

#449 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,077 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

don't believe the hype. he's a mediocre lineman who's only claim to fame is being considered among his peers as one of the dirtiest players in the league.

overrated.

You can settle for mediocrity at the RG position though if that's your choice

Gary Williams

#450 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,306 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

Steelers believe Le'Veon Bell has Lis Franc injury they r hoping will not require surgery but won't be sure until he gets it double checked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.