Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherMan89

Panthers @ Bills

62 posts in this topic

lifeofbillsfan

yeah that's it... :sleep:  :sleep:

I just got my tickets to the game. I've been there before and honestly I thought I was at the pro bowl. I think every NFL team was represented. It was awkward.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I just got my tickets to the game. I've been there before and honestly I thought I was at the pro bowl. I think every NFL team was represented. It was awkward.

In Buffalo, really? I thought that problem was exclusive to BofA Stadium and Miami.

In Buffalo, really? I thought that problem was exclusive to BofA Stadium and Miami.

Yeah it was bad. It was a bills vs 49ers game. It was so boring I spent the second half looking for all the NFL jerseys.

1 person likes this

Yeah it was bad. It was a bills vs 49ers game. It was so boring I spent the second half looking for all the NFL jerseys.

Well that makes me feel a little better about BofA.

i live in buffalo. Bills fans are mostly assholes to opposing fans. I'll be there as well though

I'll be there. Flight is booked and tickets already purchased two months ago! Got a party van driving us all to and from the venue out of Rochester, It's going to be a hell of a weekend.

Where in Rochester are you staying? I'm right in between Rochester and Buffalo.

They have some good tailgating up there. I even remember seeing an NFL Films thing about this legendary Bills fan that drives an old Pinto to the games. He cooks food on his engine block as he drives to the stadium. Real nerdy looking guy but is this tailgate god or something. He's probably dead now.

He's not dead lol I'll be tailgating with Pinto Ron there. Met him last year, he's actually a computer genius that retired and does all kinds of crazy stuff at the games. He has a ritual involving liquor, a horn and a bowling ball. I've eaten his wings, cooked in an old WWII army helmet attached to a propane burner.

1 person likes this

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic