Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Stewart to Set Record for Most Hours on a Stationary Bike

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What aggravates me is that he missed what, the last 5 games of the year but didn't have surgery until well after the season?  It seems like this crap happens every year. Guys miss the end of the season yet don't have surgery until Feb-Mar.

Posted · Report post

What aggravates me is that he missed what, the last 5 games of the year but didn't have surgery until well after the season?  It seems like this crap happens every year. Guys miss the end of the season yet don't have surgery until Feb-Mar.

What I have always heard is that anything that requires surgery should be avoided when possible. The potential for bad things comes up anytime you are cut into in any way. They are very cautious "prescribing" surgery.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What I have always heard is that anything that requires surgery should be avoided when possible. The potential for bad things comes up anytime you are cut into in any way. They are very cautious "prescribing" surgery.

Yep. Orthopedic surgeries are a crap shoot and should be avoided unless no other options are available.

Posted · Report post

Yep. Orthopedic surgeries are a crap shoot and should be avoided unless no other options are available.

this.

when a doctor tells me in his own professional lingo that surgery may or may not fix my back problems, I ask him what's the point in cutting me open.

Posted · Report post

this.

when a doctor tells me in his own professional lingo that surgery may or may not fix my back problems, I ask him what's the point in cutting me open.

Posted · Report post

They have to wait for the coupon to be activated,

Posted · Report post

Maybe he is/should be training for the Tour De France

Oh please stay nice who want to watch that sh*** a race for junkies and cheaters.

Posted · Report post

Who cares, as long as he plays in the regular season.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I have searched the internet and see no such record you speak of.

I gonna have to call the original poster a dummyface.

Posted · Report post

I have been told that Stewart has a chronic degenerative issue with his ankle and these "revelations" about new or recurring injuries are something of a cover up for limiting his reps as to avoid exacerbating the condition even further during meaningless exhibitions. In other words, we're saving his legs for the games that count.

Posted · Report post

Let the man get healthy please, we know what happens when you rush players back.

Posted · Report post

What we're sick of is your posts.

Stew can sit his ass on the bike as long as he wants in TC.