Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Guard depth (sweet mother of Moses)

61 posts in this topic

Kugbila injured his hamstring. I can almost guarantee you he is going sraight to PUP. Gettleman needs to pull the trigger and sign someone soon.

i'd be shocked if we didn't see someone brought in within a couple of days now that kug is out

I'm not as bullish on Kugbila starting this year. But then again I'm just a sales guy with bad knees that enjoys pooping 4-5 times a day.

You might want to see a doctor about that. Or lay off the fiber 1 bars.

Kugbila hurt again today. So he has missed OTAs and now is hurt for TC. fuging Otah Jr.

First thing I thought when I heard.

LG > RG ... thats just how it is.

See we still have a hater.

Those dumps you take have more substance than the posts you make on these boards.

I don't think you're understanding. He did play poorly, but the fact that he wasn't an absolute all out train wreck last year comin from a d2 school an going straight to starter is a miracle.

With a fear like that, he shouldn't have been that high of a draft pick. Whatever, Hurney magic.

With a fear like that, he shouldn't have been that high of a draft pick. Whatever, Hurney magic.

I may be exaggerating a tad, but I think they saw him as a developmental project with huge upside.
1 person likes this

Id have a tough time being convinced they drafted a d2 guy to start anytime this year, especially at one of the harder positions for younger guys to play.

I may be exaggerating a tad, but I think they saw him as a developmental project with huge upside.

Must have been a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE upside. But hey, Hurney magic.