Photo
- - - - -

More fuel to the fire: Juror says Zimmerman got away with murder

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
106 replies to this topic

#97 mav1234

mav1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

No sense in engaging anyone in this forum.  If you're not dealing with children, you're dealing with trolls.  Dealing with reality simply isn't an option due to false pretense, naivete, some sick sense of humor, or otherwise

there's something very amusing about this post coming from you. ;)

#98 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

If he was getting the ingredients and he had an unopened bag of skittles and watermelon drink it wouldn't have been in his system yet,

Justice has spoken Zimmerman is not guilty according to the court system /end thread

and we know the justice system is always A++, so you are totally right.  how stupid of us to debate anything.

I mean it's not like one of the people on the jury came out and said Zimmerman got away with murder or anything.  that might, like, undermine the justice system, and we all know how strong it is, so fug, that couldn't have happened, right?

#99 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

So you ask why you're a bigot, and say you refuse to allow race to cloud facts. Yet just earlier you absolutely out of nowhere proceeded to tell me and I quote "you're a fuging racist just like our ignorant president".

I never accused you of being racist or labeled you a racist. You are actually the one who's doing that.

But I'm the racist? Riiiiiiiiiight. Either you are mentally handicapped, or just a very very sad man. Seek help.

lol.
Are you really that dense?

Or is this just a show?

The only one of us that's insisting it's a race issue is you.
The government love sheep like you. You get spoon fed bs from the news and ya run with it.

Our President even rambled on for 20 mins in a speech pulling the race card the whole time.

If this was a young white man, or hispanic, this wouldn't even be national news.

#100 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

and we know the justice system is always A++, so you are totally right. how stupid of us to debate anything.

I mean it's not like one of the people on the jury came out and said Zimmerman got away with murder or anything. that might, like, undermine the justice system, and we all know how strong it is, so fug, that couldn't have happened, right?

Yep he got away with murder except for oh that's right the facts!!!

#101 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

What you seem to be suggesting is the jury found GZ innocent.

They didn't, they found him "Not Guilty".

Therefore, GZ could have very well gotten away with murder.

#102 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

It is when you use them against a black kid whom you literally know nothing about, other than second-hand information.

So now calling a black kid a punk is a racial slur?  Is it a racial slur to call a white kid a punk?  Based on previous posts by many, calling a white kid a cracker is not even that big of a racial slur.

God you guys are some of the most ignorant mofo's I have ever seen.

#103 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

What you seem to be suggesting is the jury found GZ innocent.

They didn't, they found him "Not Guilty".

Therefore, GZ could have very well gotten away with murder.

Not guilty on the charge of 2nd degree murder hmmm.

#104 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

So now calling a black kid a punk is a racial slur? Is it a racial slur to call a white kid a punk? Based on previous posts by many, calling a white kid a cracker is not even that big of a racial slur.

God you guys are some of the most ignorant mofo's I have ever seen.

I was thinking the same thing... Punk if anything would be more associated with a white kid.

#105 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

Not guilty on the charge of 2nd degree murder hmmm.

The trial was not about the defense having to prove GZ's innocence, that would require a legal system where defendants are "presumed guilty until proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt"

Those types of trials are illegal under the Constitution of the United States.  Therefore, no one other than GZ will ever know if he is truly innocent. 

#106 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

While in the eyes of the law the individual is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, plenty of people make their own decisions on guilt or innocent and like to talk about them.  I don't advocate taking action against Zimmerman or anything like that but I think it is kind of silly to hide behind the justice system as the reason you think he did nothing wrong.  If you want to believe his side, fine, that's cool and your right, but I have a hard time believing anyone here really thinks that GZ is innocent solely because he wasn't convicted.

I mean fug, look at the OJ case...  How many people bitch about that, even to this day, and think he got away with murder?

#107 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

While in the eyes of the law the individual is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, plenty of people make their own decisions on guilt or innocent and like to talk about them. I don't advocate taking action against Zimmerman or anything like that but I think it is kind of silly to hide behind the justice system as the reason you think he did nothing wrong. If you want to believe his side, fine, that's cool and your right, but I have a hard time believing anyone here really thinks that GZ is innocent solely because he wasn't convicted.

I mean fug, look at the OJ case... How many people bitch about that, even to this day, and think he got away with murder?

Innocent I don't believe he is, innocent in the eyes of a court of law because it is what can be proven in a court of law and the evidence simply wasnt there to prove him guilty of murder or a hate crime.

In a lot of ways a not guilty was worse for Zimmerman because he will always live his life in fear..

People need to just let this one go because holding onto it will do nothing but further tension.