Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Rick Bonnel Says: Gerald Henderson News...

teeray    16,195

That's just it. If he can put in a full season line he did the second half of last season, his value will go way up.

The only way he gets extended this off season is if someone else signs him and we decide to match. Otherwise he will be an unrestricted free agent next year.

And in a way that is good for both sides. He has another year to raise his value. or if we struggle he can be traded as a rental to a contender with an expiring contract.

I just don't see this getting done unless another team steps up.

Montie_0123    139

I think 6 million is just about right and like someone said if he wants more then that let him play for another team if they come with a better offer. Or he can show it on the court and prove that he's worth more then 6 million.

teeray    16,195

That's just it. If he can put in a full season line he did the second half of last season, his value will go way up.

The only way he gets extended this off season is if someone else signs him and we decide to match. Otherwise he will be an unrestricted free agent next year.

And in a way that is good for both sides. He has another year to raise his value. or if we struggle he can be traded as a rental to a contender with an expiring contract.

I just don't see this getting done unless another team steps up.

lol.  What an idiot

Wait a minute....