Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick Bonnel Says: Gerald Henderson News...

20 posts in this topic

Posted

with everything this franchise has been through, it's time to make Gerald prove himself.  Let him take the QO, and prove himself this year.  Half a season of good play isn't enough.  Charlotte made him a millionaire.  He is no victim.  Want more money for more years?  Go ahead and earn it.  This team owes him nothing.

2 people like this

Posted

Step back and think about this for a sec

Henderson wont be happy with 6 mil a year for multiple years playing basketball?

Gah these fools have it made.

Posted

If he plays like he did the last half of the season for the contract, then it's a good offer. If he plays like the first half then it's just meh. 

Posted

That's just it. If he can put in a full season line he did the second half of last season, his value will go way up.

The only way he gets extended this off season is if someone else signs him and we decide to match. Otherwise he will be an unrestricted free agent next year.

And in a way that is good for both sides. He has another year to raise his value. or if we struggle he can be traded as a rental to a contender with an expiring contract.

I just don't see this getting done unless another team steps up.

Posted

3/6 mill is a very moveable contract too if it ever comes to that.

Posted

I think 6 million is just about right and like someone said if he wants more then that let him play for another team if they come with a better offer. Or he can show it on the court and prove that he's worth more then 6 million.

Posted

That's just it. If he can put in a full season line he did the second half of last season, his value will go way up.

The only way he gets extended this off season is if someone else signs him and we decide to match. Otherwise he will be an unrestricted free agent next year.

And in a way that is good for both sides. He has another year to raise his value. or if we struggle he can be traded as a rental to a contender with an expiring contract.

I just don't see this getting done unless another team steps up.

lol.  What an idiot

Wait a minute....

Posted

lol. What an idiot

Wait a minute....

Haha

Anyways I guess I'm happy it got done

1 person likes this