Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

They see me trollin.... they hatin....

193 posts in this topic

lllllooooolllllllllll

what a queef

1 person likes this

Wow, this was hilarious.......hadn't laughed so much through a thread in a while....

for those who can't tell the difference, it's not rage, it's contempt

contempt leads to ignore.

please start anytime

What exactly is happening here?

What exactly is happening here?

Let's see - rocknrolla put up a fake "save a kitty from being put to sleep" and this lady who may or may not have 25 cats and a thyroid disorder, got real butthurt over the situation, hired Magnum P.I., tracked Mr. Rolla's ass down, created a profile on the CH, and began a game of "try and troll the troll", and in the process may have suffered a myocardial infarction.

It's been the most entertaining thing since PhillyB made the youtube clip of Alice.

Is RocknRolla actually collecting or attempting to collect money with a falsehood?

He claims no, but I believe a paypal account was created that may or may not have been real in order to keep up the illusion.

Is RocknRolla actually collecting or attempting to collect money with a falsehood?

there was a paypal account set up.  there were even a few donations in it when i saw it.  paypal took it down when it was reported as a scam, which it was.  you can see people asking if he got any donations earlier on the thread.  he claims there was no link on facebook, but clearly there was, that's how i saw it. trolling or not, the douchebag committed a crime. contact me privately if you'd like more information, i'd be happy to forward the email from paypal's fraud deparment

tollingSAVEKIWItroll is the chick that got pissed. I think she might be cycling this week.

tollingSAVEKIWItroll is the chick that got pissed. I think she might be cycling this week.

and you're just one of the turds in the bowl, seeking validation for being  a dick