Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

They see me trollin.... they hatin....

193 posts in this topic

Welp, there is no link here, unless its on another page. Paypal no longer works, looks like trolling to me.

No troubles here.

pretty sad that you condone and support that kind of behavior in the name of a professional sports team

obviously...i'm on this thread aren't i?

you just got the internet yesterday didn't you 

Rolla you heartless beast, poor Kiwi. :(

2 people like this

TSKT is quite possibly the most butthurt individual not named Alejandro that I have ever encountered on the Internet

1 person likes this

pretty sad that you condone and support that kind of behavior in the name of a professional sports team

I have no level of support or angst against. This place doesn't speak for the Panthers. RnR did a thing, that while shitty, is somewhat funny considering the responses I read. He says he didn't accept any money. While I don't really know him personally I do know him more than I know some lonely housewife that signed up to bitch about him not killing a puppy.

TLDR: Get a hobby, I don't care one way or another, he isn't breaking a law. XOXO

3 people like this

This chick has spent the last couple of days furiously typing out half-witted rebuttals that everyone is laughing at. Yeah, get a hobby.

whatever...because a bunch of loser dickheads don't like what i have to say?  oh well poo, let me run to my mommy because some no-life having douche told me i got owned!!  guess i can't be in the club because my sense of self esteem isn't wrapped up in making people mad for stupid poo on the internetz...derp derp derp!

Since you took the time to come here, I suggest you look down at all the threads by Dat Alice. You and him could be just the best butt-hurt buddies there ever was :) 

7 people like this

obviously...i'm on this thread aren't i?

Good one?

seriously has anyone seen those bonsai kitten ads? those make me so mad. somebody should do something. any takers?

insertGray.jpg

4 people like this

They do bonsai kittens too? I had a bonsai bunny for about six months. It died when he started trying to gnaw the breathing hole. Apparently he swallowed a good bit of glass. All the rectal bleeding made the glass un-recyclable.

i hate it when that happens. god i don't know how many baby chipmunks i've gone through trying to get it to work. at least they make great compost once you spatula them out of the jars

5 people like this