• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOLO!

The mistake that will come back to haunt us MKG over Barnes?

Call me after this upcoming season okay bud?

Why Barnes is now a bench guy competing with summer league guys for shots.

Unless they move Klay Thompson...

Chuck don't ever let me see you post anything about how many points some one avg. or any stats.

Because just being wrong and admitting it is a problem for you.

Which really shows a lack of maturity.

Resorting to memes to make your point that was not well thought out...well yeah no point in that when logic is part of the debate.

Logic

Both Green and Barnes played for the glorious Republic of Chapel Hill and struggle with dribble drive-pull up shot skills.

I just showed the impact on the game that both Barnes and Green had for their teams last season. Barnes did not offer anything different statistically than what a Danny Green did for the Spurs.

If the argument is real game impact/contributions then Green wins that as well bc of defensive/ screen concepts.

MKG makes more contributions for the Team in Charlotte than Barnes would jacking up 3 more shots a game "if he played for the Bobcats"

Why Barnes is now a bench guy competing with summer league guys for shots.

Unless they move Klay Thompson...

GSW is not moving Klay.

and that first statement of yours is lame. I dont even know what to counter it with.

Resorting to memes to make your point that was not well thought out...well yeah no point in that when logic is part of the debate.

Logic

Both Green and Barnes played for the glorious Republic of Chapel Hill and struggle with dribble drive-pull up shot skills.

I just showed the impact on the game that both Barnes and Green had for their teams last season. Barnes did not offer anything different statistically than what a Danny Green did for the Spurs.

If the argument is real game impact/contributions then Green wins that as well bc of defensive/ screen concepts.

MKG makes more contributions for the Team in Charlotte than Barnes would jacking up 3 more shots a game "if he played for the Bobcats"

Im sorry

GSW is not moving Klay.

and that first statement of yours is lame. I dont even know what to counter it with.

Counter with sentences. I sense a lame meme being initialized.

Draymond Green slimmed down this offseason and had just as impactful of a playoff performance with bench minutes last season. He will be in the mix.

Curry, Klay and Iggy are the starting 5.

Is Barnes the 6th man? Hesitant guy offense off the bench?

How is Barnes impact going to improve drastically this season is my point. He will have a reduced role unless injury happens.

God, if Barnes was a Bobcat/Hornet this place would blow up claiming him the next MJ. But, hes not so as a typical fan let's bash the kid right?

God, if Barnes was a Bobcat/Hornet this place would blow up claiming him the next MJ. But, hes not so as a typical fan let's bash the kid right?

If we had Barnes we would be looking to signs Iggy like Golden State did.

Draymond Green slimmed down this offseason and had just as impactful of a playoff performance with bench minutes last season.

Curry, Klay and Iggy are the starting 5.

Is Barnes the 6th man? Hesitant guy offense off the bench?

How is Barnes impact going to improve drastically this season is my point. He will have a reduced role unless injury happens.

Have you been watching the NBA lately?

If not, let me help you. "It takes more than a Lebron James alone to win a championship".

Yea, it'd be really smart for GSW to move Klay. Yea right.

Barnes is still going to get his PT bc Mark Jackson is a damn smart HC. If it means that they have to go with a small lineup: Curry, Klay, Iggy, Barnes, Lee/Bogut, so be it.

Hey Ninja

Stats can be fake but youtube highlight video are the real truth.

This just shows that dispite me watching like 40+ Warrior games last season(with Barnes on my freaking nba fantasy team) a highlight reel of dribble drives proves he is Lebron 2.0!

9.3 points a game. 43% from the field.

10.5 45%

It is a wash... Thanks for playing Chuck.

Have you been watching the NBA lately?

If not, let me help you. "It takes more than a Lebron James alone to win a championship".

Yea, it'd be really smart for GSW to move Klay. Yea right.

Barnes is still going to get his PT bc Mark Jackson is a damn smart HC. If it means that they have to go with a small lineup: Curry, Klay, Iggy, Barnes, Lee/Bogut, so be it.

I said unless Klay is traded then Barnes will have a slightly reduced role in the offense bc of the iggy signing.

No one ever said GS will trade him..what are you reading?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts