At some point we have to check the water at some peoples houses.
It like numbers are a foreign language to some people.
I'm going to post this again so some people can take the time to read it and rethink their dumbass opinions.
And Game logs
After reading these 4 pages you can't keep saying the dumbest poo over and over again.
A few things that were brought up in this thread that should be answered.
1. They played the same amount of time and took the same amount of shots a game.
So there should not be anybody saying MKG had more time and took more shots because it just isn't true.
2. Barnes loses in every category but scoring (By .2) and 3pt %. There is more to the game then 2 categories if you actually know basketball. MKG is suppose to be the raw offensive player but he even shot a higher % from the field.
3. The Notion MKG can't be a Point-Forward. Have you never seen him play???
True people with B-ball Knowledge can see a player able to get a rebound bring the ball up the court with his head up and find open teammates or run a play. That is being a point-forward.
4. If you play with Curry and Klay and Lee and even Bogut you get a lot of open shots. MKG didn't have that Luxury. With Jefferson and Zeller we will have a better look at MKG offensive game.
5. We say Barnes is a better Scorer but the game logs "clearly show" MKG had more double digit game and 20 point games. So Barnes is the better jump shooter but MKG was the better scorer this season.