Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7-27-13 Camp Thread

220 posts in this topic

Posted

about 5 inches of rain here so far today in western NC, so if anything like this, it will be indoor practice in Spartanburg

Posted

Is anyone else excited to see Bruce Campbell getting starter reps at tackle??? The guy has the highest ceiling of any of our linemen IMO.

I think his biggest issue has been teams trying to plug him into the guard position. I still don't understand why he never gets consideration for a starting role at RT. He was SOLID in all his preseason reps!!

Byron Bell has that position locked down. Even if he and Campbell are on par with each other, Bell has won over the coaching staff, the front office, and everyone on the team. Trust me, Bell is going to stick at RT until further notice.

Posted

Can anyone confirm Amini changed his number to 66?

Posted

Hope they don't move it inside. I've drove 2 1/2 hours.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bruce Campbell is an intriguing prospect. That's for damn sure.

Who's that lineman with only 3% fat again?

Posted

Byron Bell has that position locked down. Even if he and Campbell are on par with each other, Bell has won over the coaching staff, the front office, and everyone on the team. Trust me, Bell is going to stick at RT until further notice.

I guess I can be happy knowing we have some depth. It just seems every time I see Campbell on field he looks great. Maybe he is being prepped to replace Gross next year?

Posted

This poo is scary right here....

@Panthers: #MonsterzInc @randywattson @ItsGHardy http://t.co/RyIP8NhHGE

3 people like this

Posted

Even if it's still Star, if Amini is getting manhandled by rookies still, that's a bit of a cause for concern on the interior line

Amini is not getting manhandled by rookies, he did quite the contrary.

Posted

Amini is not getting manhandled by rookies, he did quite the contrary.

That's kinda my point.... that I'm not worried about him beating Star at this point as much as I'd be worried if Star was besting him already

Posted

I am thinking I am skipping today and will go tomorrow instead when the pads are on.

Same here, and I'm hoping it won't be as crowded.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Practice has been changed to 3:05 to 5:30 pm and will be either in Gibbs Stadium or the gym, to be determined, due to weather.

NO Panthers Pals today..

Play 60 will be postponed to a later date.

1 person likes this

Posted

Were they even hitting yesterday? I though you couldnt have full pads until day 3. It seems like it would be hard to evaluate the interior at this point if they weren't in pads hitting.

Can someone who was there clarify for me?