219 replies to this topic

#16 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Only about a 30 minute drive from my house so depending on the skies I might head up there today. My plan was to go but definitely not a fan of the rain.

#17 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

Can someone refer me to where i can see everone i need to follow for in-practice updates?

I know its posted on here somewhere

A link = pie

#18 Memphis

Memphis

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hope someone will give some nuggets on how KK and Star are doing in TC. Saw that video yesterday that Amini mauled Star a bit, not that it worries me. Just really looking forward to seeing these 2 grow together and along side Hardy and CJ to an even better D-line than in our 2003 campaign.

#19 Memphis

Memphis

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

This just makes me jizz in my pants.

BQI3-btCEAIGoTe.jpg

#20 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

Hope someone will give some nuggets on how KK and Star are doing in TC. Saw that video yesterday that Amini mauled Star a bit, not that it worries me. Just really looking forward to seeing these 2 grow together and along side Hardy and CJ to an even better D-line than in our 2003 campaign.

I seez vid, I panicz

freak-out-cat.jpg

#21 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,104 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

Just a heads up I think Person finally ran out of mind-altering substances, so his tweets are going to be uninspiring. In other words it's going to be like his tweets normally are

#22 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,759 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

I am thinking I am skipping today and will go tomorrow instead when the pads are on.

I'm going to skip today and go to tomorrow as well.

I live about thirty-forty minutes north of Spartanburg and it's pouring rain and has all morning.

#23 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Is anyone else excited to see Bruce Campbell getting starter reps at tackle??? The guy has the highest ceiling of any of our linemen IMO.

I think his biggest issue has been teams trying to plug him into the guard position. I still don't understand why he never gets consideration for a starting role at RT. He was SOLID in all his preseason reps!!

#24 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,104 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

Even if it's still Star, if Amini is getting manhandled by rookies still, that's a bit of a cause for concern on the interior line

#25 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,713 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

about 5 inches of rain here so far today in western NC, so if anything like this, it will be indoor practice in Spartanburg

#26 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,759 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Is anyone else excited to see Bruce Campbell getting starter reps at tackle??? The guy has the highest ceiling of any of our linemen IMO.

I think his biggest issue has been teams trying to plug him into the guard position. I still don't understand why he never gets consideration for a starting role at RT. He was SOLID in all his preseason reps!!

Byron Bell has that position locked down. Even if he and Campbell are on par with each other, Bell has won over the coaching staff, the front office, and everyone on the team. Trust me, Bell is going to stick at RT until further notice.

#27 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Can anyone confirm Amini changed his number to 66?

#28 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hope they don't move it inside. I've drove 2 1/2 hours.

#29 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,871 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

Bruce Campbell is an intriguing prospect. That's for damn sure.

Who's that lineman with only 3% fat again?

#30 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

Byron Bell has that position locked down. Even if he and Campbell are on par with each other, Bell has won over the coaching staff, the front office, and everyone on the team. Trust me, Bell is going to stick at RT until further notice.

I guess I can be happy knowing we have some depth. It just seems every time I see Campbell on field he looks great. Maybe he is being prepped to replace Gross next year?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com