Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Training Camp in Photos

45 posts in this topic

silatolu has switched to #66. check the panthers.com video posted last night for an awesome 1-on-1 pass blocking drill he did against star lotulelei (silatolu dominated in that one particular shot, btw)

nice job zod

I am willing to bet yes. We all know growing up and playing sports it was the quiet confident guys that you had to fear the most. lol

Hey Zod what where some of your observation about Kugbila during practice and if you can keep us up to date on how he and Bell are doing in run blocking and pass protection ..Thanks 

Thank you from those of us who can't make It to tc. 

silatolu has switched to #66. check the panthers.com video posted last night for an awesome 1-on-1 pass blocking drill he did against star lotulelei (silatolu dominated in that one particular shot, btw)

i had wanted to post that vid. He totally owned Star on that snap, made me worry about Star..

Thanks guys.

Quenches a bit of a thirst.

any opinions on how gaydosh  is doin,i know its early though

• Topics

• No doubt, He had an amazing game against a pretty crappy O-Line.  Give him his props for that.  I would have loved to see him get MVP.   Have you ever heard of Timmy Smith?  Super Bowl MVP running back for the Washington Redskins.   He played the game of his life in the game of his life.  And was out of football a year or two later.  Ealy, rookie year all performance was a rookie expectations.  2nd year expect some improvement and outside the Super Bowl he was consistently inconsistent.  3rd year proof in the making he had hit his ceiling.  "The roof is the ceiling" or "the ceiling is the roof" or something like that. Sporadic player at best.   I am not in belief that Billicheat is some great guru that turns mortals into gods.  He'll be about the same as he was with us.   Mediocre at best with one or two games to think he is about to breakout.
    • Put up or shut up Zimmerman boy
    • McCaffery is significantly quicker in the other agility drills plus edges him out in vertical and broad jumps. He's more explosive and been more productive. The analysis on NFL prospect page says Samuel is stiff and that is made evident by not being as quick in the drills that matter.