Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Training Camp in Photos

45 posts in this topic

Posted

silatolu has switched to #66. check the panthers.com video posted last night for an awesome 1-on-1 pass blocking drill he did against star lotulelei (silatolu dominated in that one particular shot, btw)

Posted

nice job zod

Posted

I am willing to bet yes. We all know growing up and playing sports it was the quiet confident guys that you had to fear the most. lol

Hey Zod what where some of your observation about Kugbila during practice and if you can keep us up to date on how he and Bell are doing in run blocking and pass protection ..Thanks 

Posted

Thank you from those of us who can't make It to tc. 

Posted

silatolu has switched to #66. check the panthers.com video posted last night for an awesome 1-on-1 pass blocking drill he did against star lotulelei (silatolu dominated in that one particular shot, btw)

i had wanted to post that vid. He totally owned Star on that snap, made me worry about Star..

Posted

Thanks guys.

Quenches a bit of a thirst.

Posted

any opinions on how gaydosh  is doin,i know its early though

Posted

Excellent work Zod.

Posted

i had wanted to post that vid. He totally owned Star on that snap, made me worry about Star..

Why? Amini has the talent to be a great guard. We should expect a few growing pains from Star.

Posted

Why? Amini has the talent to be a great guard. We should expect a few growing pains from Star.

Because all that talk of a beastly front seven goes through Star.

Posted

Wait a minute. So you mean to tell me that Star in the very first day of his first ever NFL training camp with no pads did not disembowel the entire opposing line single handidly, while ripping out their still beating hearts?

Color me unimpressed. Bust alert!!!

3 people like this

Posted

woot! Thanks for the pictures everyone!