Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Still The Leader For Jamison

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Combining the past two years we are one of the worst teams in NBA History... I wouldn't say we're good.

I didnt mean it like that. I just feel like we don't need a aged Jamison to take away minutes from the pf and sf spot with Taylor mkg zeller mcbob and adrien. So yeah we are good at that position.

Posted

I'd rather have Jamison than Adrien any day, though.

Posted

Anyone > Adrien

Posted

I didnt mean it like that. I just feel like we don't need a aged Jamison to take away minutes from the pf and sf spot with Taylor mkg zeller mcbob and adrien. So yeah we are good at that position.

JT won't be seeing time as a power forward and an aged Jamison is still a better scorer than McBob and even MKG. Jamison at least gives us some offense off of the bench.

A team that has been the worst in scoring the past two years might need a little help off the bench.

Posted

I'd rather have Jamison than Adrien any day, though.

Yeah but adrien is mainly gonna ride the bench and sit there. U wanna pay more for a another guy to do the same thing

Posted

Adrien's riding the pine pony lol.

Posted

JT won't be seeing time as a power forward and an aged Jamison is still a better scorer than McBob and even MKG. Jamison at least gives us some offense off of the bench.

A team that has been the worst in scoring the past two years might need a little help off the bench.

I'm not disagreeing. Just don't really care either way. I'd prefer not to spend more money and just roll with what we got. And yeah Taylor doesn't play pf but he does play sf where Jamison also played back in his good days. He prolly too slow to play sf now tho so I guess that dosent make a difference. But u get what I'm saying. And I get what your saying. If they feel like it's a good move I'm all for it

Posted

What's the deal with this old ass player? He's never coming here, just let it go and tank.

1 person likes this

Posted

What's the deal with this old ass player? He's never coming here, just let it go and tank.

that-post-gave-me-cancer-spiderman-qITRW

Posted

He's coming here and if you don't like it then GET THE HELL OUT!

Posted

I would rather give some other young UDFA a opportunity before we settle for Jamison at this point. We already have a solid rotation, hope we look to add a couple young bigs to at least compete. If Jamison really wanted to be here he should have proved it last yr before going to the Fakers

1 person likes this

Posted

http://hoopshype.com/free_agency/power_forwards.htm

1. Blair - going to Mavs, supossedly

2. Jamison - possible vet/leadership

3. Odom - no

4. TT - no

5. Ivan Johnson - young, avg 6.5 pts and 4 rebs in ATL